Chapter 7

On Monday, Arthit and Kongpob go to the university together. During lunch, they ditch their friends and eat at the Business faculty's cafeteria.

"The pink milk here is better than the one at our faculty. We should eat here often," says Arthit.

~

On Tuesday, they go to university together again. During lunch, they ditch their friends and eat at the Education faculty's cafeteria.

"The pink milk here is also better than the one from our faculty's cafeteria. We should also eat here often."

Kongpob is now getting his antics. While Arthit can sometimes say "I love yous" and "I miss yous," Kongpob can count them in his own hands. Most of the time, he communicates his affection differently, such as saying to eat at another faculty's cafeteria more often so they can be together by themselves.

Kongpob just smiles and agrees with him.

~

On Wednesday, they go to school together again. But before Arthit escapes from his friends...

"Arthit, where are you going?" Bright has had enough.

"I'm... I'm going to the library. Wanna come with me?" He knows Bright won't go even near that place.

"Don't fool me, Arthit." Bright looks at him from head to toe. "You? Library?"

Knot hears them, so he comes to the rescue. "Just let him, Bright."

Arthit looks at Knot. He still hasn't talked to him about the gear he saw, but he's thankful his friend stopped prying.

Prem interrupts. "I asked him to be my partner for our case study. He's about to research for our case."

Knot and Arthit questioningly look at Prem. Arthit is not Prem's partner for the case study; Knot is.

"No! You can do that later, but now..." Bright puts his arm over Arthit's shoulder, "let's have lunch. You already ditched us for two days!"

Arthit can't do anything now. His friends will surely be curious if he keeps on disappearing at lunchtime, so reluctantly, he nods. "Okay."

"Tutah! Let's go!"

Before they go out of the classroom, Knot stops Prem.

"Do you know something?"

Prem is not sure if he should tell him. Knot reads his face, understanding that his friend is trying to keep a secret. "I know it too. I've seen them."

Prem let's out a sigh and chuckles. "They are really bad at hiding it."

"How did you know?"

Prem whispers, "I saw 0062 came out of Arthit's room late at night, you?"

"I saw 0062 riding Arthit last week."

"You saw WHAT?"

"0062 was injured, so Arthit carried him." Knot pauses. "Hey... I know you're trying to keep their secret, and I do too. Let's keep it this way for now."