Chapter 2

"How could it be possible? Arthit extremely hates 0062. Whenever we mention him, his face always seems like it's about to explode," Prem thinks to himself.

He thought the reason he wouldn't be able to sleep last night was the same reason as the other nights, his boyfriend. But last night was different. He couldn't brain how Arthit might be dating Kongpob. He couldn't even wrap his mind around the idea that Arthit is gay.

"I shouldn't be thinking about this now," he says to himself as he shakes his head.

Prem is eating lunch with his friends at the Engineering faculty's cafeteria, and he's right. He shouldn't be thinking about it right now since Arthit is just right beside him.

Arthit looks like the usual Arthit to him. His default scary face is on. That's normal. He steps on Bright's foot when Bright grabbed the last piece of his chicken. That's normal. He doesn't laugh at Tutah's green jokes. That's normal.

Maybe, he and Wad were wrong.

"Hey, Nong!" Bright's voice is so loud. After all these years, Prem should already be used to it. He sees their juniors coming. It's Em and his group of friends: Tew, Kongpob, and Oak.

Prem looks at them and notices Kongpob searching for someone at their table. When Kongpob finds Arthit, he briefly smiles.

And Arthit smiles at him too. That's NOT normal.

Maybe, he and Wad were right.

"You can sit here. We're done," Bright continues.

"Really? Thank you so much." Em's small voice paired with that huge body is really funny to Prem's ears.

Bright looks at Prem. "Dude, finish your food already." Then he looks at Arthit. "You too. We must take care of these juniors. We're done eating. Let's move."

Knowing Bright for three years now, Prem has an idea what his friend is trying to do. He looks at Arthit, and the look on his face shows he also knows what Bright is up to.

Arthit finally speaks, "Stop it, you asshole Bright. I know what you're thinking. At the end of this month, there's a Thank You Party. You're trying to please them so that they buy you gifts!"

Prem and Arthit really have the same mind. The former always wonders why they are not the best of friends in their group. He guesses it's because both of them are short-tempered. But now, they have another thing in common.

Em and his friends look confused.

"Damn you, all. Why do you have to spoil my plan?" Bright blurts out, frustrated.

"Nong Em."

"Yes, P'Bright?"

"Two boxes of chocolates. If you don't know where to get them, call me. Okay?"

He's really shameless, Prem thinks.

"Uh... Okay." Em will not dare oppose his senior. He already heard about the Thank You Party, but he didn't know it's a big deal.

Bright asks all his friends to get up to make room for the juniors. Then, they're gone.

Except for one.