𝟒𝟗 ── 𝘈𝘯 𝘜𝘯𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦

REAL LIFE

( February 1st, 2013 )

AMELIA WAS SAT IN HER TRAILER, TEXTING BOTH THE GROUP OF HER FRIENDS AND THE CAST OF DOCTOR WHO, RESPECTIVELY. She had recently gone over most of her lines and scenes for today's filming. It was mainly scenes with Will and Rose as half of the episode but then Hannibal and Jack the other half.

Within the texts she had been involved in, all of her friends kept insisting her and Hugh were the 'otp' as they would call it. Obviously, Amy would deny all possibilities of that since she deemed it practically impossible. Her idol even being interested in her like that? It's what she called a fairy tale of sorts.

"Oh my lord—" she muttered as Laura had sent how many times Nevaeh had gotten drunk on their little vacation but as soon as the laughter left her naturally pinkish lips, Bryan had walked in on her. She instantly closed her mouth, silencing the short loved laugh.

"A funny meme?" he questioned as he noticed her humorous smile as she shut her phone off, temporarily.

"Just my very funny friends" she giggled, "So, what's up Bryan?"

"I just wanted to let you know we're gonna rehearse in 15, I just wanted you guys to get a grip of this episode's lines before we film."

"Okay! I'll get over there in a minute."

"Alrighty, I think Tom's first scene is with you" he says before swiftly leaving. She had put her phone into the back pocket of her dark, navy jeans. She quickly got up from her chair and walked out of her normal sized trailer to go on set where they would be rehearsing.

"Ah, Amelia!" Tom called out, eager to question her about something.

"Hello, Tom, how are you?"

"Perfect as always but there's a question you need to answer, from me and Hugh"

"And the question is?"

"Who do you favor more?" he asked in a serious tone, posing it as an actual question.

"W-What?" she asked confused.

"Which one of us do you favor more? I'm sure it is an easy question" he repeated with a cheeky smirk.

"It's more like he is teasing you, too much, I might add. Don't answer, Amy" Hugh had said as he walked up to the two.

"Actually, I'm quite curious as to who she likes working with more too" Mads suddenly said.

"See? It just has to be answered!"

"Well, uh, I—" she stuttered before Bryan had walked in on the question, shutting them up. He quickly reminded them that they could start when they wanted.

They all got their scripts out again, looking for the scene Bryan was referring to. Previously, Amy had barely looked at it since she figured they'd do the scene later on. Nonetheless, she went on with the scene as her and Hugh started off with them acting as if they're on the set for Will's house.

"So, I assume Dr. Lector hasn't detailed any of my meetings with him to you? Hopefully" he says as he gestures towards looking through his fireplace in the scene.

"Why wouldn't he?"

"Since you seem to be so interested in our sessions together, demonstrated by your wording to him."

"I may be interested in your...case, of sorts, but I at least have common decency, Mr. Graham" she responds, perfectly matching the script. She looks around the room just like Hugh, the script requiring them to be searching for something.

"That's good to know, I think" he deeply chuckles, resulting in Amelia to lowly laugh. 

They briefly smile at each other before continuing with the scene. As they go on with more lines, they arrive at a point where they both end up being quite close together. They're only 2 feet apart before Hugh has to lightly grip her arms, holding onto her. Amelia's heart immediately begins to race as her face begins to warm up because of the lack of space between them.

'Oh god, OH MY GOD I CAN'T—' she thought to herself, praying she wouldn't utter the words she kept stuttering in her mind.

Then, they all went to the next page where the scene the pair were acting out was expanded upon. It was a kiss scene, between Amelia and Hugh apparently.

"W-WAIT, IT'S A KISS SCENE?" Tommy suddenly yelled out as he slowly read the scene over and over again for clarification. He looked pale as paper as Bryan had even nodded towards his suspicion.

"T-There is? U-U-Uh, I-I, um, actually if you'll excuse m-m-me!" Amelia stuttered as she quickly ran off to the nearest bathroom, escaping everyone's visions. Everyone stared at her running form, not expecting her to rush off so suddenly.

"Is she okay?" Caroline asked, worried she didn't feel good.

"Um, I can't really tell."

"One of us should check on her."

"I'll—" Tommy began to say before Hugh quickly rushed off to where she might had run off to. He mentally cursed at the British actor before Mads snickered at his frustration.

As Hugh ran to see where she could be, she had found herself on the floor, muttering the same thing over and over again. She had her phone close to her and wasn't sure of what to do then and there.

— Authors Note —

So, this is moving slow but I'm finally getting closer to doing some of the plot lmao

— Authors Note — So, this is moving slow but I'm finally getting closer to doing some of the plot lmao