27|Proper Re-Introductions

REAL LIFE

(December 20th, 2012)

THE LARGE GROUP HAD ONLY STEPPED FOOT IN THE BUILDING FOR A MOMENT BUT THEY ALREADY FELT LIKE THEY WERE IN A FANTASY. Everyone had been in evening clothes that others surely envied. The group looked around to see everyone sipping on champagne while conversing with one another. They all internally screamed, feeling starstruck although Matt, Karen, & Arthur had gone to enough parties to know the drill.

Quickly enough, they scattered to talk and experience the wonders of the party. Amelia had remained in her spot after everyone seeking out something at the party. She had gazed around, seeing if any of her friends were in sight. With no hopes of finding them, she just wandered into a new direction.

She had grabbed a glass of champagne, knowing it was the only drink available. She slowly gulped it, setting it on a tray for the disposable items.

But, from across the room, both Hugh & Mads had just entered from another entrance. Hugh had sported a classic black suit with a white collared shirt underneath. He wore common dress shoes to accompany it. As for Hugh, he wore a similar outfit but had a sense of...surprise to it. He hadn't always dressed so formally.

Within a second's notice, they saw one another from the other side of the room. Amy's breath had hitched in her throat, giving her slight breathing problems, even if it was dramatic. Her eyes were glued to him as she finally noticed him. Her heartbeat got faster but felt as though it had slowed enough to stop. To her, it was like she was looking at the most important thing in the building. The heat had rushed to her cheeks as she realized she was staring.

In only a matter of seconds, Hugh had noticed Amelia some ways away from him. His mouth stood slightly agape, his stare directed at her. He had thought she was beautiful at the audition but now? He had known she was gorgeous. He cocked a smile at her, not meaning to do so. He felt a surprising warm feeling come to his face, to his cheeks, even.

"Maybe you should talk to her" Mads had mumbled beside him, nudging the english actor.

"I am" he retorts.

He begins to walk towards her, having a stride in his step. Mads had smirked as he did so and trailed behind him, wanting to say hello to Amy.

"Amy, hello" Mads greets, causing Amelia to turn around since she had turned away from the pair previously.

"Mads!...Hugh!" She greeted back, not sure if they would approach her. "You guys look great! Definitely fit for the evening"