45|Character Bonding

REAL LIFE

(January 24th, 2013)

AMELIA WAS ON SET, GOING OVER HER LINES FOR WHAT FELT LIKE THE 50th TIME. She always did take the expression "Practice makes perfect" literally and tried to do just that. It was fairly easy for her, seeing as her memory was pretty good.

The episode they had been filming for the day had mainly scenes with Hugh & Amelia or rather, Will and Rosalie. As Bryan wrote the episode, he wanted some one-on-one development for the two characters. Their relationship was a pivotal point of the relationship.

"Amelia! You and Hugh are up!" Bryan yelled across the studio, signaling their first scene was about to begin. She got up from her chair near the scene's area and straightened her clothing down. She then took a deep breath before walking in the camera's view.

Just like in the script, she stepped onto the porch for Will's house. She knocked firmly, twice, only having to wait a moment before Hugh as Will answered the door. And as per usual, the clothing for Will consisted of grey pants for him with a green flanneled shirt conjoined together with a simple black and silver belt. His hair was curly and slightly messy as usual too. He wore a silver watch as well whereas his feet were obviously adorned with some classic but thin loafers he had chosen to wear.

As for Amy, the wardrobe department of the studio had dressed her up in white and black polka-dotted shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and narrowed trousers to go with her heeled boots. Her hair was let down, her bangs being prominent. A vintage key hung around her neck, a necklace of sorts. On her left wrist, a simple gold bracelet had its place there.

"Rosalie..." he simply said, his eyes analyzing her presence. He was certainly confused as to why she was suddenly at the doorstep.

"Might I come in?"

"Might I ask why you want to come in?"

"You may once I'm inside" she retorted with a smirk as he moved to allow her space to enter.

She looked all around his abode. The low cut table that was in the middle of his living room was muddled with papers, surely from the current investigation.

"So, why are you here, exactly?" he asked with slight annoyance.

"Jack had wanted me to assist you with this case you two are working on. He thought I could be of some help"

"...There's no need to, I am progressing fine with the case, Rosalie"

"I never said you were struggling, I just said what Jack had wanted me to do. At least allow me to hear about the case" she replied, keeping her calm at his tone. He reluctantly agreed, stepping over to the couch where the papers were. She took a seat next to him, looking at the props they had said was papers and pictures from the 'crime scene'.