Chapter 126

Harry's POV

"Are you sure it's mine? I mean we had a break," I say as Angel sits on the bed as we wait for the doctor.

She crossed her arms glaring at me. "I never cheated. On our break I spent my night with Jack we shared a bed but we didn't sleep together. We just slept," She promised me.

"So if you are pregnant. Then it's mine?" I asked.

She nods, "Stop questioning me like that. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm sorry," I said. "I'm also sorry for the night you came over for dinner."

"It's okay," She gave me a small smile.

"Hello!" The doctor grinned walking in. "If you could lay back Ms. Black and roll up your shirt."

Angel nodded and did as told. I grip her hand giving her a small smile which she accepts with a small smile and her eyes on him.

"Are you excited?" He asked grabbing some gel.

"More like nervous," Angel said her eyes on me.

I squeezed her hand. "Well that's okay. Everyone is. Are you two engaged?" He asked pointing to Angels ring.

"Oh no," She shakes her head letting out a laugh.

"Where is that from?" I asked.

She looked at me. "It's from a friend. It's just a gift."

The doctor looked between us. "Now this may cold."

Angel flinched when he placed it on her but relaxed. He placed the mouse on her stomach and starts moving it around, looking at the screen.

"So. Are we pregnant? Do you see anything?" I asked.

The doctor chuckled. "Calm down Mr. Styles it'll take a minute," He said.

Angel gripped my hand tighter and I brought it to my lips, kissing it. I closed my eyes for a second and open them again waiting for an answer. What if she was pregnant? I wasn't sure how to deal with that.

I've always wanted Anne and Spencer to have one younger sibling but I wanted to be married to the mum. And I knew Angel and I wouldn't be getting married any time soon. I knew that I wanted to be married and settled down but with everything going on that it wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

She held on to my hand I saw the tears in her eyes as we waited for the answer. The doctor kept looking at the screen as he moved the mouse around her lower stomach.

"Don't be scared," I said kissing her forehead. "I'm here. I'll always be here."

She nodded and the doctor turned to us. "Well. Aren't you two cute," He said grabbing a napkin and wiping the gel off of Angel. "I can see you guys are a very strong couple."

"We are not a couple," Angel said, her eyes landed on our hands and she pulled away.

"Yeah," I cleared my throat. "I kind of ruined that."

He chuckled as she fixed her shirt and a picture was printed. Her grabbed a pen circling something.

"You see that right there?" He said pointing in the middle of the circle.

"Yes," I said.

"No," Angel said.

I pointed to the small dot. Her lips formed in an o. "That is your child. Only one," He assured us.

Angel looked at me and I nodded. "You can keep the photo. Would you like to get another appointment for a check up."

"Yes please," I said as Angel looked at the photo.

"It's going to be okay. I can take the kid the week I take Anne and Spencer," I said. "We can spend holidays together, all of us."

Angel let out a sob holding on to the photo. The doctor looked at us. "We can do a paternity test."

"What kind of sick comment is that. I'm not some slut! You're the only guy I've slept with so unless a baby crawled up my vagina you're the father!" Angel hissed glaring at the doctor.

She let out a sob and stood from the chair. She stormed out of the room and I looked at he doctor.

"I'm sorry," He apologized.

"Don't worry about it. She's stressed. I'll call you about the next check up," I said.

He nods and I followed after Angel. She's in the bathroom and I sighed following her in. "Listen to me. I want you to be honest. Did you sleep with someone else?" I questioned.

"I'm not like you," she snapped. "If I'm in a relationship I can't keep my legs shut!"

"Okay," I sighed handing her a tissue.

"I'm sorry," I say again.

"Me too. Gosh I'm such a baby," She whispered wiping her eyes. "I need to call Jack and tell him."

"Why him?" I asked.

"Because I'm staying at his house. I need to start finding a flat of my own," She said. "Thanks to this thing I won't be able to travel."

We start walking out and Finn and Adriana are already there. Finn holds out a coffee for Angel. "So? Is there a baby?" He asked. "And I brought you coffee."

Angel takes the coffee. She takes a sip and looks at me, waiting for me to tell the news.

"Anne and Spencer have a half sibling coming," I say.

Adriana looks down. "Congrats!" She faked a smile hugging Angel. "I need to go pick up the kids from daycare."

"Wait! I'll go with you," I say.

Angel looks at Finn holding on to his arm. "Let's go. Jack promised to help me find an apartment."

Adriana grabbed her bag. "I think I'll go alone Harry."

"I know you're hurt but-"

"Maybe you should help Angel-"

"I don't need his help," Angel frowned. "I don't need his help. I don't-I need a break from him. So he should go with you."

"You need a break? I'm the one who was cleaning up after him when you left him all broken!" Adriana shrieked.

"I wouldn't have left if you kept your legs shut!" Angel snapped.

She dropped her head in her hands and took a deep breath. "I don't want to be pregnant. I just need to be alone."

"Fine. You can come," Adriana looked at me.

I glared at the two girls. "That's okay. I know where I'm not wanted."

With that I grabbed my own keys and made my way down stairs. I rolled my eyes. I was the one that was about to have a kid which I was doubting was mine and Adriana was mad. She had no right.

Little did I know that the next twenty four hours where going to be the worst I've ever had.