Chapter 122

Harry's POV

"Fucking shit," I gasped seeing Adriana still at the table. "You scared me!"

"Sorry," She whispered. "How's Angel?"

"Upset," I answered. "She just fell asleep."

"I'm sorry," Adriana said.

I looked up from the table as I cleaned it but she didn't say anything else. She stood helping me clean the table, "You smell good, is that a new perfume?" I asked.

She nods, starting the water and grabbing a plate. "You don't have too," I say.

"I know," She shrugs. "But I owe it to you, it's the least I can do," She says softly.

It's silent until Adriana reached over and turned on the radio, Boom Clap started playing softly as we did the dished. "I set Angel's plate aside, incase she was still hungry," Adriana said softly.

"I can't believe Gemma said those things," Adriana whispered.

"Me too," I say softly.

"But you have to admit when Angel fell from her chair it was funny," Adriana giggled, she tried to stop but they kept coming and soon she let out a laugh me joining her.

"Stop," I laughed, "It's not funny."

"I'm laughing because you are," She stated.

I let out another laugh and quickly clamped a hand over my mouth trying to calm down.

Adriana keeps cleaning, "You look good," I admit. "So good."

Her cheeks turn red, "Thanks, Gemma said I needed to clean up, but it feels good," She says rinsing the plate.

"So are you seeing anyone?" I asked.

"No," She shakes her head. "Though Niall did ask me out on a date, I told him I wasn't ready."

"Ahh, Niall," I laughed.

Adriana reached in front of me to grab the soap, giving me a full view of her cleavage, though I don't think she was trying to actually do that. I let out a cough as she moved away and grabbed another plate, she moves her hair off of her shoulder.

"I...I...uh," I try to form a senetnce. "You look good."

"So you've said," She laughs.

Adriana turns to me, a smirk on her lips. "Harry are you checking me out?" She questioned.

"No," I lied turning off the sink and drying my hands.

Adriana laughs crossing her arms and leaning against the counter."I wasn't," I lied.

Adriana steps closer, her lips brushing my ear, and her hands trailing up an down my chest slowly, she stops right abouve my belt buckle. "Don't lie Harry," She whispered, her hands slowly pacing by my buldge.

"I-I'm not," I say about to take a step away but when she rubs me I let out a moan.

"Are you sure?" She smirked. "Are you reall sure-"

I cut her off by kissing her. I grab her pulling her uup and she wraps her legs around my waist, her eyes closed and I close mine. Her hands are all over my hair and mine are on her back, unbuttoning her top.

"We've got to be as silent as possiable, we're in the kitchen and everyone else is alseep," I whispered.

She nods and I set her on the counter, pulling her shirt off, reavlingher chest. I step back and pull off my shirt quickly, once I'm close to her again she presses her lips to mine letting out a moan as I take one of her breast in my hand, massaging it.

"Fuck," I whispered. "I've missed this."

"Shh," She smirked. "We're on a time crunch," She lifts her self up as I pull down her underwear.

She hops off the counter and takes off the button on my pants. "Could you wear any more tighter pants?" She whispered as she struggled to pull them off.

"Finally!" She managed to pull them off and I pull her back up kissing her, my tip teasing her and she moans into the kiss.

Just as I am about to enter her, I hear a door open, both our eyes widen and I quickly let her go, shoving her undert the counter of the island with her cloth. I grab my shirt putting it on and pulling up my pants just as Angel and my mum walked in the room.

"Hey, you're awake!" I smiled leaning on the counter.

"Yes. I heard something weird coming from here, woke us up," Angel says softly.

She grabs a glass and walks over to the fridge. Gemma appears in the room right behind me, she looks under the counter and I hold my breath. A smirk comes on her face and Adriana placed a finger over her lips.

"Gemma!" I faked a smile. "Remember when you were being bitchy earlier. You should make up for it by being silent right now," I eyed her.

Gemma pressed her lips in a line and nodded. "Okay. Only because I know this will come back and bite you in the ass," She grinned.

Angel keeps her eyes on the glass. "So. Where's Adriana?" Angel asked.

"She left," I lied. "I think she said something about feeling uncomfortable," I run a hand through my hair.

"Yeah," Gemma laughed.

"Well uhm. I'm just going to go home, I've got to get ready for some meet ups next week," Angel said.

"What? But we were just getting to know you!" Mum frowned.

"Maybe we can have lunch tomorrow," Angel said.

Though by the look on her face I knew she was very against the idea. "Gemma would you like to apologize for today," Mum said.

"I'm sorry Angel. I'm sorry you don't see the things I see," Gemma grinned. "Like what's really around you or what my brother is doing."

Angel starts to walk away but I quickly run after her kissing her softly. Her eyebrows crinkle in confusion and she steps away.

"Why do you have lipstick on you?" She questioned. "and why do you smell like perfume?"

Gemma leans against the counter a smirk on her lips. "Yes Harry? Why?"

"I-I-Uh-" I'm fishing for an excuse.

Angel shakes her head. "It's mine!" Mum lies walking over to my cheek and wiping it off. "Must have left it on there when I kissed his cheek," she lies.

Angel looks at my mum then at me. "I'll see you later," She says. "I'll be staying at Jacks house tonight."

"I'll pick you up in the morning. We can go to breakfast," I question.

Angel shrugs. "Maybe," She whispered.

Though I know, and she knows, that this is our last time together. "Bye Harry."

"Bye," I whispered.

I watched her walk off and my hmm glared at me. "I was not about to let my son break up that way with a girl! You are to drive over tomorrow and apologize!"

"They just broke up mum. You saw it," Gemma said.

I looked at the island. "You can come out now Adriana," I said. "If anyone needs anything I'll be in my room."

Adriana looks at me. "Harry-"

"It's not your fault," I said. "It was mine. I shouldn't have strung her along this whole time."

I walk to my room slamming the door shut.

.
This chapter was boring but the next chapter a lot is going to start happening and it will start leading you towards the end. Ten chapters more. And then this done! :()