Chapter 105

Chapter 105 ; Home

.

.

.

Adriana's POV

.

.

.

"So is this the part where we pretend the last month hasn't happened?" Jerome asked. 

It's been a month a long crazy month with him. The night that I kissed him lead to many more events, such as more kisses, and dates. But not once has he pushed my towards sex, which part of me is grateful for. 

I lay next to him in bed, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. This past month has been. I wasn't sure if Harry and I broke up due to our last phone call. Which was off, by a lot. 

"Hey," I answered the call leaning back inB my seat, my arms crossing in front of me. Jerome gives me a small smile and excuses himself. 

"Hi," Harry whispered. "Listen I was planning on comming home today but I'll be leaving next week, Angel just went in for surgery. She has no one so I promised I would wait."

My grip tightens on the chair, gosh. How could he pick her over me? Over the kids? "Are you sleeping with her?" I asked. 

"No! I haven't even kissed her! But I'm sure you've kissed Jermey," He huffs. 

I'm silent, debating on lying or not. Clearly I've taken to long, because I hear Harry let out an unamsued grunt. 

"Are you kidding me?" He hissed. 

"Harry-"

"Do you know how many moments I had to kiss Angel? To just reach over and kiss her? But you know why I haven't? Because I had this little hope in my heart that there could still be an us. Clearly I was wrong," He whispered. 

"Harry-"

"I can't beleive this," He whispered. "I have to go," He says. "Angel's about to go in. We're not really religous but she's making us pray before her head gets cut open."

"Harry wait," I say before he can hang up. 

"What Adriana?" He sneered, and I can tell he's crying. "Do you just want to rub yours and Jermey's love in my face to make me feel worse? Here I was half way across the world with a very hot girl but I contained myself, and guess what? She was even helping me plan a way to get you back, but I guess it was a wast of time. A waste of my breath."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. 

"No Adriana, I don't want a sorry. I just wanted a chance. You left me at the alter so don't act all heart broken, you're the one cheating on me right now, and you're the one who wanted me to stay away. So don't act like I'm the bad guy, I did bad things and f u c k e d up a lot, but I did not, and I repeat I did not mess this one up. You did, and since we seem to be getting with other people maybe I'll get with Angel," He hissed before hanging up. 

I placed the phone down and covered my mouth with my hand to muffle a sob. I try to keep them silent so Jerome won't come in. I get up and close the door to my room locking it and sinking to the floor. This is it. Harry must now hate me. For good.

"I don't know," I say. "I do know that in this last month, from talking about MILF's and going out I have grown feelings for you," I softly. 

"Really? Well it must be my lucky day," Jerome props himself on his elbows, a smile on his face. "Adriana Star, the Adriana Star, likes me. Well gee I never would have guessed after all those kisses and stuff," He winkes.