Chapter 128

Adriana's POV

"God no. Not them please," Is all I hear Harry say as I get out of my car and run over.

He's standing behind the tape of the accident and I run out bending down as he let out a sob.

"Tell me it's not them," He begged holding on to me.

"Harry-"

"I was going. I just. Tell me she's alive," Harry whimpered.

I held the crying man in my arms. "Tell me it's not my girl," He whispered.

"Mr. Styles, Mr. Harris," An officer says and both Harry and Jack stand, their eyes red.

My girl.

Was he referring to the baby or to Angel?

He clamped his hands together. "I'm sorry but she didn't make it, it won't be possible to remove her body from the car. So you may want to just have a funeral, instead of cremation," He said.

"No!" Jack stomped his foot.

"You're a liar! She's alive she has to be alive!" Harry yelled. "Angel is not dead she wouldn't leave us. She wouldn't just leave. She's not like that-she-you're lying. Angel! Angel!" He yelled at the car.

I know he was hopping to see her come out from the car. Instead all we see is a tow truck. Harry turned slamming his hand on the range rover.

"We were supposed to meet up," Harry whispered pinching his nose. "We were supposed to see each other. I was going to tell her....I was.....I was going to tell her that she wouldn't be alone. That I would be there every step of the way."

I closed my eyes. As much as it pained me to hear those words I had to be strong and help Harry. I placed my hand on his back leaning into him.

"You're okay," I said. "You'll be okay."

Harry shakes his head and I turn to Jack. "Do you need a ride?" I asked. 

Jack shakes his head, his eyes on the car being towed. "No, I think I'm going to stay here for a while," He said. 

"I want to stay," Harry whispered. 

"It's not good for you," I say softly as I grab his car keys. "Come on, get in I'll drive you."

Harry frowned his eyes red as he gets in the car. I turn it on and start to drive leaving my car behind but I make a mental note to bring it home. I drive down the street as Harry looks out the window. 

"Darcy," He finally says. 

"What?" I asked taking a second to look at him but this sets him off. 

"Look at the damn street! Angel died not even an hour ago because she was distracted, so keep your eyes on the road!" Harry barked. 

He took a deep breath. "I wanted to name the girl Darcy, and if it was a boy Chad," Harry says softly. "Though when we were dating Angel always said she wanted to name her first born Taylor."

"Oh," I say feeling awkward as we talked about this. "Beautiful names."

"Thanks," Harry said softly. 

He leans in his seat, tears pooling in his eyes. "I was hopping they had blue eyes, just like her," He adds. "But my hair, and if it was a girl Angel would teach her how to use make up and everything."

"You had this planned didn't you?" I asked gripping the wheel. 

Harry nodded, his eyes focused on the road. "Do you think she was in pain?" Harry whispered.