twenty one. historical society volunteer day

𐙚⋆˙⟡♡ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)chapter twenty one: historical society volunteer day

𐙚⋆˙ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)
chapter twenty one: historical society volunteer day

Mystic Falls, Florida; Circa 2010

It was the day of the Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer day, and the preparations were underway. Emory had decided that she would go and check it out because she had absolutely nothing else to do, as her sister was working on a plan to get the moonstone with Mason. She knew that it was probably a stupid idea to attend it, given that Elena was definitely going to be there, but if she made sure not to be seen anywhere near  Elena she could pretend to be her if anyone spoke to her. And if they did noticed that their was two of them, she could just compell them to forget about it.

She was currently stood off to the side a little hidden, so that she wouldn't be seen by Stefan or Elena because she didn't want to deal with them right now. And she was kind of spying on the two of them, because Katherine had Caroline doing it for her but Emory didn't really trust the blonde all that much. She knew that Caroline was loyal to her friends, and she admired that in her. She hadn't been so loyal to her sister centuries ago.

"You don't think it's pretty stupid that you are here?" Emory heard, and she didn't even have to look over her shoulder to know who it was because she know his voice all to well. The brunette lightly shrugged her shoulders as she continued to stare out at Elena and Stefan.

"Probably, but I didn't have anything else to do today, so here I am." Emory told him, and Damon let out a small chuckle as he walked to stand next to her. The two just stood there not talking, until she nodded over at Elena and Stefan. "Trouble in paradise?"

Damon shrugged his shoulders lightly as he looked down at her. "Who knows."

Emory let a small laugh escape her lips, but she didn't say anything back to him. Instead she just pushed some of her wavy hair behind her ear and focused her vampire hearing on what Elena and Stefan were talking about.

"Do you still care about them...-Katherine and Emory?" Elena asked in a high tone, trying to make it seem like they were fighting to trick Caroline as they knew she was spying for the older Pierce girl.

As for Emory, she wasn't completely buying it.

Stefan rolled his eyes before he looked over his shoulder at the brunette girl. "Don't do this. Don't turn this into something that it's not."

Elena let out a huff as Stefan turned around completely to face her. "So this isn't up for discussion. That's what you're saying?"

Emory glanced over at her ex-boyfriend next to her, and noticed that he was also listening into their conversation which caused her to laugh a little. But she knew that if she had her humanity she probably wouldn't have been laughing about it.