two. arriving in mystic falls

𐙚⋆˙⟡♡ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)chapter two: arriving in mystic falls

𐙚⋆˙ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)
chapter two: arriving in mystic falls

Esmeralda Banks Petrova, who went by Emory Pierce, had been on the run for one hundred and seventy-two years. This was because a crazy vampire by the name of Niklaus Mikaelson was after them, because he wanted to use the older twin in some sort of ritual to break a cure. But before he could do that Katherine had come up the with the idea to kill herself and her sister and turn them both into Vampires. Which Emory hadn't been all too happy about, but she would have done anything for her sister. Seeing as she blamed herself for what Klaus was trying to do to them, she was the one who's fallen in love with him after all and caused them to stay in New England longer than they planned to.

Truth be told Emory sometimes wished that she had died in that ritual or died some other way, because she honestly hated running all of the time.

The two of them had been all over the world, never staying in one place for to long just incase Klaus and his brother Elijah found them again, and killed them. The next place that the twins had landed in was Mystic Falls, and when they were on a carriage ride in the forest the twins had spotted a young man causing Katherine to get an idea.

Emory was now sat in a carriage opposite her twin sister, and she crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at her sister with an eye roll. She thought that this idea was beyond stupid, how could they possibly live in a town that was full of humans and not get caught? But as usual whatever Katherine said went, as she was the older twin.

At the Salvatore Boarding House, the destination of where the twins were heading, a young man walked out of the house with his hands behind his back and a small smile on his face, he was waiting for the carriage to arrive outside of the house. When the carriage stopped in front of him, his smile grow a little.

An African American woman named Emily, who was a witch and a good friend of the twins, stepped down from the carriage first and only spread the young man a quick glance before looking over at the house. After her the twins stepped out of the carriage, and the young man thought that they were the most beautiful girls he had ever seen in his life.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of either of them.

"You both must be Miss Pierce." The young man politely said, and Katherine stepped up too him first with a bright smile on her face.

"Please, call me Katherine." She said, as the young man took her hand in his and she gave him a light cutesy with a smile on her face. The young man looked next to her at her twin sister and gave her a light smile, casuing Emory to give him a weak smile back.

"And you may call me, Emory."