twleve. an erernity of misery starts today

𐙚⋆˙⟡♡ | I WANNA DIE (🥃)chapter eleven: an eternity of misery starts today

chapter eleven: an eternity of misery starts today

A group of men ran through the streets of Mystic Falla. The members of the founding families were rounding up any of the vampires that lived in their quiet town, so that they could take them all down to the church's basement and set it on fire, killing every last one of them. Damon and Stefan Salvatore were also amongst the men, but they weren't trying to help them as they had a whole other plan of their own, that only included saying the women that they loved.

Katherine and Emory Pierce.

"We have to get to the church. They're waiting."

"Circle around that way. I'll distract them. Go." Stefan told his older brother. Damon lightly nodded his head at him before he snuck off in the other direction, as Stefan turned to the men passing. "Over here! There's another one! Quick help me."

The men followed the youngest brother in the false direction that he lead them, and when they were out of sight he went and joined his brother. Who was unlocking the back of the cart, to get the sisters out of it.

"We don't have long." Stefan whispered to his brother.

"Emory. Katherine." Damon said when he saw the two of them. The older brother lightly lifted Emory out of the cart, whilst the younger brother lifted Katherine our of the cart at the same time. Both of them had muzzles over their mouths, and neither one of them were happy to see the men they loved.

It wasn't part of the master plan they had.

"We're going to get you, out of here, Emory. I promise, you." Damon whispered to the woman that he loved as he took the muzzle off of her mouth, and started to untie her. He glanced over at Stefan who was doing the same thing for Katherine.

The two of them moved as fast as they could, and in the distance they could hear the men coming back to the cart. "Damon, hurry. Hurry."

But it was too late. A loud shot rang out. And Damon fell.

Stefan looked over at his older brother with wide eyes, as he bled out on the floor next to him. "No! No. Damon!" Stefan exclaimed, before a second shot rang out. The younger brother groaned as he grabbed a hold of his abdomen, and fell onto the floor next to his brother bleeding out next to him.

The Salvatore brothers were dead.

⌗ 🌻°. •♡

DAMON SALVATORE WAS sat on the ground next to the quarry. Looking out at it and Stefan was in the water holding a pail so that he could full it up with water, so he and his brother would be able to wash out the blood on their clothes. The Salvatore brothers were now in transition to become vampires, as explained to them by the Pierce sisters' witch, Emily.

Damon had been drinking Emory's blood for awhile so it was her blood that turned him, and as for Stefan he had been drinking Katherine's blood without even knowing it. As she compelled him to forget it.

"I bet Johnathan Gilbert has told father by now. Wonder how he took the news that we're dead." Stefan said as he took a seat next to his brother, whilst Damon put his hand in the pail of water to wash off his hands. The brothers hadn't yet found out that it was their father that had pulled the trigger, that had killed them both.

"As if he cares. He betrayed us." Damon informed him, completely uninterested in any conversation about their father. Stefan sighed, as the two of them removed their shirts and started to clear the fresh blood off of them.

"He thought he was protecting us, Damon. He thought he was protecting this town." Stefan said casuing Damon to roll his eyes at him. He was always the one that would find some way to defend their father's actions.

"Goodness, the sun hurts my eyes." Damon said, as he squinted his eyes and held his hand up over his face to protect his eyes from the brightness of the sun.

"It's part of it. The muscle aches, the sick feeling...-Emily says it's out bodies pushing us to feed, to complete the transition." Stefan told him.

"Well, that's not gonna happen."

Stefan widened his eyes at his brother, unable to believe the words that had just left his mouth. He wasn't sure if he was going to complete the transition himself or not, but he knew one thing for sure. And that was that he couldn't live without his brother, not after everything they had been through together.

"Is that your choice, then? To die instead?" Stefan asked.

Damon slowly turned his head in his younger brother's direction. "Isn't it yours? This was all so that I could be with Emory...-and you could be with Katherine, but they are gone. I want it over."