Markus x Male! Reader

Amanda: A request for Storrean. I hope this is enjoyable.

Markus' P.O.V.

Today was M/N's birthday, and I want to do something special for him. So, why not book two tickets to the aquarium? He just loves marine life and all, so I figured I'd do this for him.

As I reached our shared room, I saw him snoring lightly.as he slept. I chuckled to myself as I went over and lightly shook him.

"M/N? Wake up now, we have to get ready."

The other male groaned and woke up slowly, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He looked at me with those bright E/C that I've grown to love. His hair was a messy, as always whenever he woke up. It was sticking around like a hedgehog or a porcupine. He raised his head, only to put it back down and turn over, facing his back to be.

"Lemme....sleep." His voice record my ears, as I rolled my eyes and snatched the covers off of him. He made some inhuman like hiss and tried to cover up again.

"It's my birthday! Lemme sleep in!" He whined as I just shook my head.

"Well, guess I'll just get my money on those tickets back."

He turned his head in my direction, with a skeptical look and a raised eyebrow.

"What tickets?"

"The tickets that I bought for the aquarium-"

Before I even finished my sentence, he was already in the shower. Talk about motivation really. I snickered and walked into the living room of our apartment. I sat on the couch and sighed waiting on M/N.

~~~~~~

Twenty minutes later, he comes out dressed and ready to go. His wild bed-head kept tamed with gel and a few strokes of a comb. He wore a plain dark blue shirt, and jeans. He rushed to toss on his shoes as he put on his socks at the same time.

"Let's go Markus! I can't wait any longer!" M/N exclaimed, it was too cute.

"Alright alright, let's go. You look like your about to pop." I chuckled and held rhe door open for him as I took the keys off the rack by the door.

He bounced up and down as he ran to the car, all giggly like. When get on in, he honked that horn at least 5 times before strapping in.

I snorted and ran to the car before getting in and buckling up myself.

It wasn't a long, long drive. Just 30 minutes away, and M/N couldn't wait any longer. That he jumped out the car before I fully parked. I keep wondering what I'll do with that goof.
~~~~~~

"MARKUS! COME HERE!"  I ran over to M/N in an instant, thinking that he probably got bitten by a sting ray or something.

But no, he was standing by a glass tank, hoping up and down and pointing at a fish in there.

"M/N, what-?"

"IT'S A FISH! CALLED FISH MARKUS!" He came up and squeezed my face with both hands, making me pucker my lips out like a fish. He placed a kiss on my forehead as he did.

"Best birthday ever. Thank you Markus!" He wrapped his arms around my waist as I slowly hugged him back by placing a and on his lower back and placing a hand on his head, striking his hair.

"I'm glad it is, only the best for you my dear."