Simkus (Simon x Markus)

Author's note: I don't really know the ship name. But I do like the ship. Please, no ship hate it I do write more than one ship in this story. And I know I said Chloe was next, but I have to do this before sweet bab Chloe. I'm sorry Chloe!
A request for: ImTrash16. Bare with me! For this story, they'll ACT like humans. So like Omega and Alpha version.

Tittle: W-what?!

Simon's P.O.V

T-this can't be right! I stared down at the test in my hands. That pink plus, mocking me and making me question what went wrong! I'm pregnant with Markus's (Markuss'?)  child! What will he say?! Will he want to keep the baby? Will he leave me?! Millions of questions ran through my head, making me so dizzy, I had to vomit.

I ran over to the toilet and heaved into it, small bits of thirium came up along with last night's dinner. I placed a hand over my still flat stomach. Imagine what I'll look like with a nine month bump. Oh my Ra9, I'd probably look horrible. I'm not fit to be a father!

There was a knock on the locked bathroom door. "Simon? Are you feeling alright Love?" Markus's voice was slightly muffled from behind the door.

"I'm fi-!" I was cut off with another wave of nausea. I started dry heaving into the toilet. This can't be good, now I hear Markus banging on the door. Yelling he's either going to break the door down or find the key and open the door if I don't unlock it. 

I quickly took the pregnancy test and hid it in the trash bin. I wiped my mouth and opened the door, only to be pulled into a hug by my boyfriend.

"Simon! What the heck! Are you alright? You look tired and you've been throwing up since yesterday. I don't think this is just a stomach bug." He was still holding me in a tight embrace. It felt like he was crushing me and the baby. So I pulled out of the hug with a grunt. He had the face of worry and shock on.

"Simon are you-?"

"I'm pregnant!" I decided to be blunt and not beat around the bush. He was bound to find out at some point either way.

"W-what?!" He looked so confused but yet excited?

"I'm pregnant Markus." I felt tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I don't know if he hates me or loves me now. I wiped my face with my sleeve. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"I'm going to be a father! I'm going to be a father!" Markus hugged me again, but more gentle this time. He started kissing my cheek and telling me "Everything will be alright."

I still cried, but these were tears of joy. When he kissed my lips, I happily kissed back.

"Simon, I promise you I'll be there every step of the way. I'll never leave and I'll love you and the baby equally." He started crying while smiling. So I had nothing to be scared of when I told him.

"I love you Simon."

"I love you too Markus." He scooped me up and walked into the living room. Gently placing me on the couch and walking into the kitchen.

"You'll need to eat after that. You are eating for two now." He had a small smile on.

These nine months might not be so bad with him around.

Bonus

"North! Did you teach Samuel how to use weapons?!" Markus was yelling at North and I was about to jump in. If only Samuel didn't shot the vase Carl gave us. Where did he even get a gun?!

"Maybe-"

"North...You better pray because Ra9 might give you some mercy so I don't "accidentally" murder you!" North started running with Markus hot on her trail.

"She'll be fine! Let's just take away all the weapons Samuel has hidden all over the house!" I nodded and picked up my son, putting him in his play pen and walking around with Josh.

Ra9 this family is crazy, but I still love them.