Sumo x Reader

Tittle: The doggo is mine old man!
Author's note: This is pure PURE fluff about a fluffy doggie! And also Connor questions you and your Hank's kid. SUMO NEEDS SOME LOVE!

Y/N's P.O.V

You gasped as you entered the small house your father owned. Not paying attention to him standing there with open arms. Ready to hug you. No, you were looking at that big ball of fluff! Yep, that's right! Sumo!

You didn't care that your dad had his Android buddy/partner over. Nope, you cared only for that huge, lovable Saint Bernard.

"Wow, s/he ditches their old man's hug to play with his dog." Hank whined playfully.

"Lieutenant Anderson, who is this person to you?" Connor the innocent smol bean asked him.

"My son/daughter Y/N, who apparently only came back from college to see Sumo!" Hank complained.

Connor nodded and watched you play with Sumo along with Hank.

"Y/N, gimme my dog back! Where are you going?!" Hank asked you as you grabbed Sumo's leash, dog food and bowl and a few of his toys.

"The doggo is mine old man! Assert your Dominance!" You yelled as you ran out the door with Sumo in tow. Getting him in your car. If Sumo could smile, he would have the biggest one in the world!

You drove off to your new house, you bought before leaving college. Sumo's head sticking out the window and his tail wagging happily. As you pulled up into your driveway. You got a text from your old man saying-

'I expect Sumo back by tomorrow afternoon! Or your grounded!' You being the smartass you are, replied.

'1.) I moved out! 2.) I'm to old for that! 3.) You'll get him back tomorrow night!'

You ran into the house with Sumo.

Let's just say, Hank had to have Connor pry you away from Sumo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When your bored and was thinking of dogs.
You write stories like this.