Chapter 6

"Dustin, what are you doing?" I whispered the question as he held my gaze through the mirror. I knew what he was doing pero feeling ko sign of protest ang pagtatanong ko sa kanya. At least man lang hindi nya ma-feel na para akong welcoming committee sa pagiging accepting ko sa kanyang advances.

I was slightly bent forward and his knee was bent behind me. I wasn't thinking of kinkiness when I chose to wear a thong that morning pero siguro pati underwear ko friends ni Dustin because here I was wearing something that he easily moved aside when he moved inside me. "Ah, Lia I missed you." He groaned as I gasped.

"Teka... baka... may pumasok." I moaned as I felt his hand on my chest.

"Nakapasok na." He whispered and I cried out in pleasure.

I'm not into kinky. And I'm not in public displays of intimacies either. I'm a woman who knows what she wants and who knows how to say no. I have my own set of rules but Dustin's too meaty for conventions and arguments.

"Dust—"

"I know." He moved faster and I put a hand over my mouth to silence my screams. He's freaking hot. I had to give him that. Nasusunog na ako sa kanya. Ang lutong ko na nga pero ayaw pa rin nya akong tantanan.

He deftly put a hand under my blouse as he began palming my flesh and I stared at us on the mirror. His eyes were holding my gaze and his mouth was slightly open. His arm was around my waist and one of his hands was under my blouse. While I was panting, wide-eyed, immaculately groomed and not a hair out of place. It was an erotic sight to behold.

"Isa lang." I told him as I neared my release. Hindi ko kaya ang dalawa, hindi ako nag-vitamins kaninang umaga sa kakamadali dahil late akong nagising. At iniisip ko pa lang na gagapang ako pabalik sa mesa medyo di na kinakaya ng katawang-lupa ko.

I gasped in pleasure as I felt my warmth squeeze him repeatedly and I hoped that he reached the precipice too. Ano kayang sasabihin ni Alexa kung bigla akong lumabas ng CR na iika-ika? I thought as he continued to drive inside me. "Isa lang, Dust please." I was begging but a part of me didn't want him to stop. "Isa pa pala." I murmured when I felt my belly knotted with pleasure.

I think I saw him smirk as he quickened his movements.

"Ate." I heard Alexa's voice at nagkatinginan kami. He maneuvered me inside one of the cubicles as someone pushed the door open. "Ate, are you okay?" Alexa's voice was very worried and Dustin and I froze. "Nandyan na ang pagkain--"

"Ale—Alexa, I'm fine." I said. "Medyo sumama lang ang tyan ko. Mauna na kayong kumain." I answered.

"Do you want me to buy medicines for you?"

"No! I mean, okay lang ako. Kailangan ko lang labasan. I mean magbawas." I cleared my throat and felt Dustin shook with silent laughter behind me. There was a pause on the other side of the door at alam kong ramdam ng kapatid ko na may kakaibang nangyayari sa loob ng cubicle.

"Ate."

"Yes, Alexa?"

"Hihintayin kita sa table natin. Make it quick." She said before I heard her receding footsteps and a door opening and closing. I leaned against Dustin in relief. That was a narrow escape! Lia, isa lang ibig sabihin nito.

He was sitting on the toilet, he had lowered the toilet seat cover earlier, and I was sitting on his lap. His arms were around me and he was nuzzling my neck.

"Dust, did you...?" I asked. Tapos na ako, okay na sa akin ang isa pero hindi  naman ako selfish na tatayo na lang tapos sya bitin na bitin pa.

"Okay lang." He whispered against my ear. "Meron pang mamaya."

"Ay naku, hindi ako mahilig sa installment. Tapusin na natin to ngayon." I answered. I am attracted to him. It's a fact. A fact that I won't deny. Pero natatakot ako sa kanya. He's too persistent. He's too good-looking. He's too nice. And he's too big. Too big to be turned down. Grabe na ito, kailangan ko yatang mag-Kegel exercise ng ilang taon dito.

"Kaya mo pa ba?" He asked. Hindi na ako nakasagot because he lifted me slightly off him and speared with with his hardness. He held my hips with both his hands to guide my movements.

"Lia..."

"Yes?" I sighed as our fleshes fused.

"Wala." He replied kissing me on the neck. Hindi na ako nagtanong. Nawala na ang isip ko sa pagtatanong as he started surging against me.

"Tell me when you're close." I said as I moved faster. He pulled me against him suddenly and I gasped in gratification as I felt the searing heat of his release shot inside my womb. He put his arms around me and held me as I shivered.