Chapter Fourteen: Get To The Point.

-Cody's POV-

written by breatheforthismoment

  I saw Evelyn and Harry exit the overgrown forest, a sly smile on Harry's naturally cheeky face. I noticed a few marks on her neck, carelessly covered with berry juice and dirt. What the fuck? After putting two and two together, I covered my mouth in shock. Oh my God, no way.

  I felt my eyes bulge at the couple as Louis slapped Harry's back, like a proud big brother, "I'm proud of you, mate," he winked at him, causing Evelyn's face to flush even deeper than it already was. I shouldn't have let them venture off into the woods alone, what was I thinking? Liam eyed me, clearly confused as to what the fuss was about.

  "Why are they covered in berry juice and dirt?" he questioned, crossing his arms over his chest and cocking his head to the side. I giggled at him. Bless his sweet, innocent soul.

  "They so just did it," I mused, smirking at my best friend and placing my hands on my hips, a strange sense of pride taking over me. I didn't even need her to confirm it, I just knew. That-a-girl, banging Harry Styles like a champ. Liam looked at me confused, furrowing his brows.

  "Wait, did what?" He was so lost that it was borderline pathetic. I tapped his shoulder and gave him a look, not about to give an eighteen year old boy a sex talk. I started to make my way over to where Evelyn had seated herself in the sand, picking at her berries, while Liam still stood there, trying to figure out what had just happened.

  "You're so obvious, Ev," I said as she turned around to face me, her smile beaming. I plopped myself down beside her, snatching some berries from her palm, enough to tide me over for awhile. 

  "What do you mean?" she asked, trying to pretend like she had no idea what I was talking about. I nudged her, looking over my shoulder to make sure that nobody was watching our conversation. Although, a part of me hoped that Liam was for his own sake.

  "You got it in with Harry, didn't you?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her, watching as she bit her lip and nodded her head.

  "How was it so obvious?" she inquired, causing me to laugh in spite of myself. I would have had to be stupid, or Liam Payne, to not realize that they had hooked up, it was practically written all over her face. And her neck. I popped the last of the berries into my mouth and chewed, covering my mouth with my hand. Ever since I had braces, I was always self conscious about the way I looked when I chewed.

  "Well," I began, "considering both of your usually perfect hair looks like shit," counting the reasons off on my fingers. She raised her hand to the mess on her head with a baffled sort of look, "and you tried covering up your love bites with dirt and berry juice," I continued, emphasizing the dumb idea that she had come up with. I shrugged my shoulders, "We all kind of figured," I watched in amusement as her eyes widened, obviously not expecting everyone else to have caught on. I told her that we had to head over to the fire, considering the boys wanted to play truth or dare. God help us.

  Taking my place next to Liam and Casey, Evelyn made a snooty comment about truth or dare being for middle schoolers, not mature adults. To which Louis replied saying that mature adults wouldn't pretend that they didn't just hook up, or using his words: "fuck each other's brains out", in the woods. I bit back my chuckles; he was so funny, I swear. As Harry smacked Louis in the back of the head, Liam made a comment about the need for everyone to get along, eyeing Evelyn, Louis and Harry.

  Liam and I had opted out of the game, not really feeling it, and more interested in seeing how far the other's were going to take it. Evelyn was questioned by Lou on how good Harry was in bed. Or well, forest. I knew her answer made Casey feel awkward, but it didn't really affect me, used to her blunt personality. Apparently sex with Harry Styles was the best sex she had ever had, and I didn't doubt it. Everybody "aww'd" when Harry countered her, saying she was also the best he's ever had. It would have been adorable had they not been talking about intercourse.