15-Big Fight

We get back to our teammates when we see them being attacked. I blast away the alien that was about to shoot Clint just as Steve manages to attack the other that is going at Natasha. As we fight them off lightning appears out of the sky destroying all The chitauri. Thor then lands on the ground beside us and we all walk toward him.

"What's the story upstairs?"Steve asks him.
"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable" he informs us.
"Thor's right. We need to deal with these guys" we hear Tony say.
"How are we going to do that?" I ask.

"As a team" Steve answers me.
"I have unfinished business with Loki" Thor says.
"Yeah well, get in line" Clint says as he sits there playing with his arrows

"Save it" Steve says as he starts to walk past Clint.  "Loki's going to keep the fight focused on us. Without him these things could run wild" he turns around and faces all of us and points up, "Stark's up there, He's going to need us to" before he can finish we hear the roar of a motorbike engine. We look to see someone coming toward us and realize it's Bruce. He stops the bike and gets off.

"So, this is all seems horrible" he says

"I've seen worse" Natasha says looking at him.
"Sorry" we hear him say to her.
"No, we could use a little worse" she tells him.

"Stark, we got him" I then say into my intercom.
"Banner?" He asks me.
"Just like you said" Steve then says.
"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you" Stark tells us.

That's when we see him starting to fly toward us with a giant chitauri ship right behind him

That's when we see him starting to fly toward us with a giant chitauri ship right behind him. "I don't see how that is a party" I say.
Bruce then turns to walk away, "Dr.Banner, now might be a real good time for you to get angry" Steve says to him.

"That's my secret Captain, I'm always angry" he says as he suddenly transforms into the Hulk smashing a fist into the ship. It breaks apart and starts to flip.

"Hold on" we hear Tony say as he sends repulser blasts at the ship. It starts to fall toward all of us. Steve manages to cover Natasha and himself with his Shield and I bring my force field around myself as Clint ducks behind a car. It comes crashing down by all of us. We then wait for the dust to settle and gather.

We are gathered just like in my vision

We are gathered just like in my vision. We are all prepared to keep on fighting when we hear all the nearby aliens scream. That's when we look up at the portal and see more ships coming through.
"Guys" I then say.
"Call it Cap" Tony then says. Steve then takes a step away and turns back to face all of us.

"Alright listen up, until we can close that portal, our priority is containment. Barton I want you on the roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more then three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash" he instructs.

Clint then looks over at Tony, "want to give me a lift up?"
"Right, better clench up Legolas" Tony says as he grabs Barton and they take off.

Steve then turns to face Thor, "Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down" he then looks up. "You got the lightning, light the bastards up" Thor then spins his hammer and flies away.

Steve looks at Natasha and I, "You two stay with me we are going to stay here on the ground. We keep the fighting here" he then turns and faces Hulk. "And Hulk...Smash!" Hulk grins as him then takes a giant leap away toward a nearby building.

Natasha, Steve and I then take off, fighting our way trough the aliens. At some point  the three of us get separated. I continue to toss energy blasts and The chitauri trying to get back to my teammates. I see Natasha knocking an alien off her and grab its weapon. She shoots it away as I do the same.  We then hear a noise behind us and both turn prepared to attack when we see is Steve.  We are all getting exhausted, "Captain, none of this is going to mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal" I say as we all look up.

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it" he says.
"Maybe it's not about guns" Natasha then says, I can tell she has a plan forming in here mind.
"If you want to get up there, you're going to need a ride" I say to her. She walks away and drops the weapon.

"I got a ride" she then says as turns back around. "I could use a boost though"
"You sure about this?" Steve asks her.
"Yeah it's going to be fun" she says though I can hear she's unsure. She then runs at Steve and jumps off a car then onto Steve's  shield and he gives a huge shove upwards. She flies up and grabs onto a chitauri that is flying by and I watch to see if my friend will make it.

 She flies up and grabs onto a chitauri that is flying by and I watch to see if my friend will make it