2-Vision

I'm fighting in the streets of New York against things I'm not even sure of with people I don't recognize except two, Clint and Natasha. The scene changes and I'm running through the streets of Washington then falling into a ice cold river. It changes once more and now I'm standing in the rubble of yet another city, robots surrounding me. It changes again and I'm in the airport running to a jet, I see myself fighting Natasha and then I am kissing a man I've never met before. It changes again and I'm in a jungle fighting side by side with people that I know are friends and then a purple giant appears and just snaps his fingers and I watch people turn to dust.

I woke up after a long restless sleep, of having the same dreams over and over for the past year. I was still staying with Alex, after leaving SHIELD, and loved not being told what to do and where to go. I got out of bed and changed heading down the hall to see Alex busy working away on some job for fake documents.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks me

"Not really" I say as I make myself coffee.
"Your visions again?" He asks.
"Yeah, the same one, aliens attacking a city" I tell him as I pour coffee.
"Nothing new" I hear him say when I feel the cup fall from my hand and my head feels like it's going to explode, everything then goes black.

I am standing among a group of people.  We were all circled together looking up at the aliens. "Let's do this" the one man says, I look to see he's in a red,blue and white uniform. I then notice Natasha and Clint are with me and some green giant. We all run off into the fight. Then I see a man in green and black wearing a horned helmet have a sinister look on his face, standing in STARK Tower.

 Then I see a man in green and black wearing a horned helmet have a sinister look on his face, standing in STARK Tower

 I slowly open my eyes, "welcome back" Alex says looking down at me.
"What happened?" I ask as I try to sit up with his help.
"You passed out" he says to me.
"That was the first time that's happened" I tell him as I feel a little dizzy.
"Here" he passes me a drink of water. I take it from him and take a sip.

"You had a vision didn't you?" Alex asks me.
"Yeah, I've never had them during the day though" I tell him.
"Maybe you should call your grandma" he suggests.
"You are right she might have answers" I agree with him as he hands me my phone and I call her.

"My Emerald, are you okay?" She asks the minute she answers.
"Not really grandma. I had a vision during the day" I explain to her.
"Ahh, I figured that's why you called. You are starting to reach your full powers" she says to me.
"So this will keep happening?" I ask her.
"Yes but only randomly" she answers.
"Oh great" I say not feeling any better.
"You will deal with them over time. I did" she says.

"That isn't much help grandma" I say to her.
" I know my Emerald, just take water and Advil for the headache after" she tells me.
"Thank you grandma" I say.
"You are welcome Cassandra, and be careful" she warns me.
"I will grandma, I love you" I tell her.
"I love you to Emerald" she says as we hang up.

"Did she help?" Alex asks me.
"A little bit" I tell him.
"Tell me what you saw maybe I can help" Alex suggests.
"It's not easy, there was aliens, and I was fighting along a group of people in costumes. My friend Natasha from SHIELD was there along with another agent Clint Barton" I explained to Alex.

"Weird, do you think you should look into what is going on at SHIELD?" He asks me.
"I don't know," I say looking at him, "I might have to, just to figure this all out. If you don't mind" I say to him.
"Not at all" he replies smiling knowing he would just enjoy looking at SHIELD files.

We leave the room and head over to Alex's work station. He opens up one of the computers and looks at me, "do you think your access might still work?"
"We can give it a try" I tell him, then give him my old username and password. Luckily Fury didn't delete my access knowing I might need it someday.
"Here you go, let me know if you need any help" he says and he allows me to sit down at the laptop. I begin to scan the files, and one particular one pops out at me and peeks my interest. They found someone in the ice and pulled him out, attached is a picture and a name.

Steve Rogers AKA Captain America

I look at the picture and realize that he was in my vision, and he was the man had seen myself being close too in each dream. I continue reading through the file and another word pops out at me tesseract. I close it and continue looking though the rest of SHIELD files and one more peeks my interest. It reads Avengers Initiative. I realize this is exactly what I needed to know, but I worried that I might have to go back to SHIELD, something I really didn't want to do.

<<<<Authors Note>>>>
I know this chapter isn't as long at the first one but I didn't want to chapters too long. These stories will eventually be a Steve Rogers x OC story but I'm not having them become a couple right away, I'm not one for just having them jump into a relationship. It will have to develop over time. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!