8-Let the boys fight

We get Loki on board the jet and tie him up and cuff him to his seat. Natasha then flies the jet off back toward the helicarrier. As we fly I can hear thunder and suddenly see lightning in the distance and begin to get nervous. I walk over to Steve and Tony "I don't like it" Steve then says.

"I agree, I have a very bad feeling about this" I say to the men as I glance back at Loki, a smug grin on his face

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily" Tony tries to joke and I roll my eyes.
"I don't remember it ever being that easy. This guy packs a wallop"Steve says to Tony.
"Still, you're pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" The egocentric man says.

"What" Steve asks getting irritated.
"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle" Tony says to him. I can tell Tony is starting to get on Steve's nerves and I roll my eyes.
"Fury didn't tell us he was calling you in" I then say to Tony trying to defuse the tension.

"Yeah there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell people" he says to us.
Just then the jet shakes violently and I lose balance and Steve catches me. I feel my face flush in embarrassment. "Where's this coming from?" We hear Natasha ask. Thunder rumbles, and I notice Loki staring out the window intently. I pull away from Steve and look and Loki.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning" I say to him.
"I'm not overly fond of what follows" he smirks at me. Just then a blinding light flashes around the jet. The back ramp is ripped open as a man in metal with a red cape comes flying in and grabs Loki then flies back out.
I look at the men, Tony puts his helmet back on, "Now there's that guy"

"Another Asgardian?" Natasha and I both say to each other.
"Think the guys a friendly" Steve asks us.
"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the tesseract lost" Tony says as he heads to the opened back.

"Stark we need a plan" Steve says to him.
"I have a plan. Attack" Tony answers as he jumps out of the jet. Steve starts to go to the back as well.
"I would sit this one out, Cap" Natasha tells Steve.
"I don't see how I can" he says to her.
"These guys come from legends, they are basically Gods" she then tells him.

"There's only one God ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that" he says as he jumps out following the men.
"Damnit!" I shout as I go near the back.
"Don't go Cassie, unless you want to get killed" Natasha says to me.

"I'm definitely not getting mixed into that. I will gladly let the boys fight it out" I say as I go and stand behind her. She flies off towards where the men where fighting it out. We get there just in time to see they have stopped. She lands the jet and Thor walks Loki back onto the helicarrier. Tony and Steve then rejoin as well and Natasha flies the jet back.

The ride back is silent, no one says a word. As soon as Nat lands the jet, Nick arrives with agents and takes Loki. The rest of us follow and Thor takes Loki scepter. I walk with Natasha and can sense she is still worried about Clint. "We will get him back" I tell her.
"I know" she half smiles back.

All of us go inside the Helicarrier and meet up in the bridge, where Bruce is already waiting. We sit down at the table and look at monitors that are showing us Fury interrogating Loki, inside a glass cell.

"In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass" we hear Fury say as he presses a button and watch a hatch open under Loki. "Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works" Fury then closes the hatch. He points at Loki, "Ant" he points back at the button, "boot"

 He points at Loki, "Ant" he points back at the button, "boot"

We watch Loki smirk at Nick, "it's an impressive cage. Not built I think for me"
"Built for something a lot stronger than you" Nick answers.
"Oh, I've heard" Loki says as he looks directly at the camera and we all look at Bruce knowing it was meant for him. "The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki says to Nick.
"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did." Nick taunts him.

"Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power,  unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is." Loki says in return.
Nick just smiles, "Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something."
As Nick finishes Loki smirks once more at the monitor once more and the screen goes black.