Inside the castle walls (Zouis)

Just wanted to say that that there (somewhere)  ------------------------------------->>>>
Is how the castle aka school lookst like 

                               -------------------------------------

                                               Louis’s pov

  I looked around the school. Everyone was doing the finishing touches on preparing for the catches. The catches were an event that happened every year in this school, Atlantics academy high. It’s also known as the yearly demon catches. The school stands on a island, like the schools name describes, near the middle of the Atlantic ocean. The island used to be in between England and Ireland, but magic users didn’t think it was a suitable place, for they needed their privacy, so they used combined power to move it. Not only that, but they also made sure that no one from the outside could ever see or find this island, except for mythical and supernatural creatures. The people who live here are the people who had great-great-great-great- great-grandparents, or something on these notes, that had originally lived here in the beginning.

  Now back to the yearly demon catches. Something that had amused and entertained the inhabitants ever from the beginning was catching demons and using them for population display. The demons killed dozens of people a year, not on the island, but in the whole world so we decided to punish them with the catches. So far there have only been weak demons in the older edge, and somehow the adults found some kind of entertainment in them, but the teenagers didn’t. That is why they decided to make the demon stay inside the school walls most of the time. If the demon tried to escape from the island it would only get a specific amount of height until they would bump into the so called invisible wall, which was one of the protection spells, the demon couldn’t get of the island except if the islands president had freed him. Demons were strong, but each student, or just person in general, had a cross or some kind of an holy symbol on, either a necklace or such, that could burn into the skin of them so if the demon attacked they could hold it back for enough amount of time before the wound heeled. This year was going to be the best of those who had ever been, due to the fact that it was ’hosted’ in a boarding school for girls and boys, but thankfully we don’t need to wear school uniforms.
“Hey mate” One of my best friends, Liam, said to me. “You excited for this years catching?"
  “Indescribably” I replayed doing an excited jump. “You?”
  He chuckled at my childishness and answered. “As always, I juts hope it wont be yet another old wimp.”
  “Agreed”

  We kept chatting and walking down the hallway of the school until we reached the lunch room. When we spotted our group of friends we walked over to them and took a seat beside them. On my right side was Harry, Niall, Josh, Perrie, Jade and Cher but on my left side there were Liam, Andy, Eleanor, Danielle, Jesy and Leigh-Anne. I smiled kindly to them all and waited for the principal. Each year was the same speech. He talked about how the catches had started and how this school had originally been a castle. Only idiots didn’t know that the school was a castle. It was built by stone bricks, inside and out, and there were lion statues on each side of the entrance. Everything looked medieval and we didn’t even have lockers. 

  When I noticed that the speech was done I, and the rest of the school students, originated everything back to the usual lunch tables and such. I sat down at the table and the discussions started.
  “Did you hear what happened?” Perrie asked excited. When I think about it she is excited most of the times, not so different from me.
  “Yeah. Already?” Josh said tilting more across the table to be able to talk to everyone in the circle at once.
  “Yup.” Danielle popped in. “They took him to the president.”
  “Strong this one, they said.” Cher added.
  “Wait! Wait up!” I said loudly and all twelve of them turned to me. “What happened? Who’s already here?”
  “They already caught a demon.” Jade said matter of factly and my jaw dropped. So soon?
  “I know mate.” Niall commented when he saw my expression. “It was a shock for all of us.”
  “Yeah. He like practically fell into our hands” Eleanor said confused. 
  “Weird.”
  “Yeah.”

                                  ---------------------------------------------------

Sooo. I'm writing this fanfic on the same time as my 'Mission impossible, or not?' so there might be pretty slow updates ://
BUT this one was an background check thingy. I always start with those kind of chapters. :]
Well, you pretty much know who le demon is so that kind of destroys the atmosphere -_-

I know this is kind of an different story, but fantasy's are just the most fuuun to reeeead. and write...

So I hope you stay tuned in because the next chapter is where the story itself really begins.

Please vote, rate and comment! I'll see ya later! (not really see, but you know which direction (see what i did there?) i'm doing in).

   --- Valerie