Division 7~ Part 1

Raine's POV

I heard a sarcastic clap come from behind Alec and Aryanna. My eyes lifted up and I saw Damien. Damien was a demon, a cold, heartless, ruthless, killing machine. Rumors say he was once a kind hearted person but when the council killed her, he went rogue and lost his mind.

Focusing back on him I study his movements. He seems...like he's hiding something. He continued with snotty sarcastic comments, answered by growls from the two. Then I had an idea. Would he accept me instead of Air? When I saw Air's eyes glaze over I looked back at Damien and stepped forward.

"Demon Damien, I, Raine, Ray Elemental Fairy, give thy self up to you, Master," I say bowing down. I glanced at Alec and he looked outrage and betrayed. I mouth "I'm sorry" to him. Tears were streaming down my face as I looked back at the Demon, Damien.

Alec whimpered as Damien snatched my arm. I had to hold in a scream as his mark was burned into my wrist. Whimpering, I watched as Damien waved his hand and a portal appeared to Hell, literally. The portal was lit up by flames and torches and I swear, I could feel the scorching heat radiate from it.

I waved at Alec, still crying, and flew through the portal after Damien.

What have I done?

I hope they come find me and soon.