Division 6~ Part 1

Aryanna's POV

Why am I so scared? Oh right, there is a physco trying to kill my mate and I. I heard Alec growl and I placed my hand on his back trying to calm him down. I heard him let out a menacing snarl towards the guy. I wasn't really focused on Damien, more on my mate.

"Protective of your little mate?" At that I growled. Just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't protect myself. I am the last Fae Witch, after all. I don't need a worthless demon telling me that I am nothing. I have my Father reminding me that everyday.

I lost my train of thought until I refocused and saw Alec snapping his fingers in my face. Blinking rapidly, I leaned around him to find ourselves alone. Where the hell is Raine? I jumped up and kissed him with everything I had.

Smiling, he kissed me back until he pulled away but let me wrap my legs around his waist, my head on his chest. "Where's Raine?" His grip on me tightened before he let go a little bit, "Raine gave herself up to save you. She's still alive but she went with that demon in order for you to be safe."

I nodded even though tears ran down my face. "Shushes, it's okay," Alec said trying to make me stop crying. "No it's n-not. Raine gave herself up for me. And you just let her. Damien is going to hurt her and I'm powerless to help." He sighed and continued rubbing my back.

"We will get her back. I promise we will."