Division 5~ Part 1

Alec's P.O.V

(Didn't Expect That Huh? xD)

I probably looked like I was day-dreaming but I wasn't. I was gazing at the beautiful girl in front of me. Aryanna was her name and her voice was beautiful.

I looked in her eyes and I got lost in them. They were so beautiful and just made her look prettier...if that was even possible.

"Mate," my inner wolf growled and I said it aloud. She seemed confused at first but then, slowly she started to understand and took a step towards me.

I reached out for her and she finally came into my arms. Smiling, I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck and as her breath hitched I chuckled.

"My mate. All mine," I growled in her ear. She smiled and nodded shivering in delight, "All yours." Smiling I pulled her closer into my arms, snaking my arm around her waist I felt her twist around and lean her head on my chest.

We froze as we heard Raine clear her throat. I smirked before letting go of Aryanna and taking a step back. I saw her frown and hurt flashed between her eyes.

As I saw a tear run down her face I took a step forward, pressing her back into me. She hurriedly wiped away the tears and sighed, melting into me. Bringing my face down to her level, I saw her eyes flutter close before we kissed each other.

A clap sounded a few feet away from us and I broke contact with Aryanna. She whimpered and tried to reach for me but I shook my head.

I turned towards the person who clapped and he spoke, "Well, well, such a sweet moment." I growled and pushed Aryanna behind me, taking up a protective stance.

"Stay," I growled at her and she whimpered slightly but stayed where she was. "Is wolfie over-protective for his little mate," he asked me. I let out a menacing snarl, "You will stay away from my mate, Damien." "Or what, pup?" "Or I will end your worthless life, demon."