Chapter 6

I spent the next week alone. I wanted to really forget what was going on and focuss on my exams..the finals were coming! To be honest, i couldnt concentrate while studying, and even less when louis or lottie texted me.

Those feelings i had for louis were almost gone, but i felt really guilty for even thinking about him..that way.

Cooking time! Yayy i loved cooking, it made me relax and feel much better, no matter what happened during the day, food will make everything better.

"new text message"

From Louis:

Hey love, vas happenin? Haha jk, how are you? Havent talked since..yesterday?! We miss u here!

To Louis:

Heey haha nothing much, just cooking a bit, you? And dont worry this afternoon i'll go visit u

From Louis:

Yayy we get to eat properly! Cz ur cooking rite?

To Louis:

Yup haha see ya in a bit :)

Haha this guy really knows how to make me laugh.

•••••••••2h later••••••

"LOUIS IM HERE!!" i screamed once i got to the house. Suddenly saw 4 other guys. Oh shit the band was with him...just..keep calm and ignore Harry, i sad to myself.

"HIII" said Louis "missed u! U've been lost a whole week!"

"well u wanted me to cook didnt you? Lets go to the kitchen then! I'll make you the best pizza ever!"

"whaa FOOOOD!" niall said..how come he could eat so much and be so fit?

•••••••1h later••••••

"food's ready guys" i said, i expected none to hear me because they were playing to some xbox game, but i saw someone running

"im here!" said niall "woah it smells incredible! U should come cook everyday"

We started eating the pizza while waiting the others to come, wasnt the best time to talk to him but it was the first ever proper talk we've had alone. He was really nice and he obviously knew what harry did to me. "im his friend but honestly, he was a jerk doing that to you" was what he said..i blushed.

We decided to take a walk since the guys were still playing and he needed to stop eating if i wanted them to try a slice of it.

Once we went outside i felt the freezing air "oh shit i forgot to bring a jumper!"

"have mines" awee loved when a guy was a gentleman!

After the walk we decided to meet another day, without the boys, as we pretty much enjoyed being together.

I kissed him on the cheek, said goodbye and did the same with the rest of the guys, except Harry.

Niall's POV

once she was gone i needed to tell something to Louis

"hey Louis can we talk about something?"

We went to my room and i asked him for advice. Ana and i got on really well and i want to be sure of everything before doing something wrong

"how do you know when Ana likes someone? Like..if she ever told you who she likes you'd tell me?" i shyly said...i couldnt just indirectly say that i like someone and act like if nothing was going on

"do you like Ana?!!" he said with a pretty shocked/surprised face