Chapter 5

I wanted not to hear those rumors, but it was really hard when even Louis told me he saw him.

He saw him talking to other girls, not just one or two, but a bunch of them.

And the worst of all is that i trusted him. I didnt mind him talking to that many girls, i wasnt a really jealous person, so i let it not affect me.

And actually, everything was alright until that day.

••••••••••10h before•••••••••

The last time we were the both of us alone, as a proper date, was weeks ago, i really wanted to spend sometime with him, maybe a romantic dinner?

I prep everything for that night, i bought a new dress, new shoes, used my fave perfume and spent the whole morning cooking. I didnt tell him anything, i wanted to surprise him.

My plan was, go to the show and tell him there about the date.

"HARRY?!!!" my jaw dropped. I was completely shocked, i couldnt believe he could do that to me

"Ana? Babe i can explain this, it wasnt what it seemed, i promise" he shyly said. I couldnt do anything but slap his face

"HOW COULD YOU?!! I PLANNED THIS FREAKING ROMANTIC DATE FOR US AND I SEE YOU KISSING THAT GIRL?! DONT THINK IM GOING TO FORGIVE YOU THAT EASILY, OH AND WE'RE NO LONGER TOGETHER, GO KISS HER AGAIN" tears running through my face, this happened a year ago with my ex and i told myself it wasnt going to happen again, harry even knew it and still did this? I runned and tried to find Louis, i needed to talk to someone i had full confidence with and he was that one, plus he always knew how to make me smile.

He kept making sure i was alright every time we were together, Lottie also helped me a lot, but whenever i was around him it felt so different, it felt like if he could just made me forget what had happened.

I couldnt believe this, i was starting to have feelings for my really good friend and brother of my bestfriend? Or was it just something i felt because of what harry did?