Chapter 4

Authors note: sorry this isnt long, i'll try upload longer and more chapters once im done with finals (next week) but thank you all for the support! May not be the best fanfic ever but 400 reads means a lot to me :)

(Ana's POV)

Ok i wasnt being me. I would never go to a guy's hotel room the same day i met him, i didn't have any boyfriend since i moved to Doncaster, why was i going so fast now?

It could be the fact that i felt really comfortable around him, wasnt that nervous any longer.

"hey babe come sit here, lets watch a movie" he said, as i saw he picked a DVD, in which i could read 'Love Actually'

"woah a love movie?! He is really good with girls haha" i said to myself

I sat near him. He moved and came closer every now and then, until he couldnt come any closer. He did the 'stretch and put my arm around her' thing, i didnt mind him doing it, i liked it. He was a good flirter but you know...im not bad at it either, i left my head on his shoulder. His warm chest made me feel amazing. I guess he liked it because he pulled me closer to him. After a while i fell asleep.

----------- the day after----------

I woked up to a smily face at a few centimetres away from my face. "wait...i slept here? And you..." i couldnt finish my sentence as he said "dont worry i slept on the sofa" omg thanks god i didnt sleep with him the first day..what would he have thought about me? I needed to be 'hard to get' or this would end on nothing.

After two weeks of continuous dates and flirtness he asked me out. We went to the beach and settled a little picnic. It was so romantic! He left candles all around us (was midnight) and we then took a walk while staring at the stars.

They will soon need to go to the xfactor house, as they got through bootcamp. I didnt want to let him go, i was also a little bit insecure as there would probably be girls in that house, and even if he was romantic with me i also knew he liked to flirt a lot.

Show by show i was whiling to see him (could just see him those days and backstage) it was a really weird relationship tho, but i wouldnt change it.

But not everything was perfect, at the third show i started hearing rumors of him flirting with some of the girls. I shouldnt have done this but i was determined to know the truth.