Chapter 1

My best friend and i both have a really strange passion for english speaking countries (English is not our first language obviously). Let's just say we both wanted to move to england at some point of our lives. I actually got that opportunity while i was at highschool. My grades weren't the best but i got a chance to study by free , as my english was pretty good, on a not so popular but really good highschool in Doncaster.

Georgia, my best friend needed to stay in spain, but she got to visit me once a year (i'll be staying there until i finish my degree if everyting goes as planned) "you'll have your own opportunity soon" i always told her. It was really sad i didn't have any of my friends or people i know over there.

However, i got to know a really nice girl called Lottie. As i was knew there, she showed me the classrooms i needed to go and introduced me some of my classmates. Lottie seemed to be really popular as everyone knew who she was and talked to her. It didn't surprised me at all, as she was really nice to everyone, plus, she was gorgeous and had the most amazing blue eyes i've ever seen. I was two years older than her but that wasn't a problem for us and within just a few weeks we were best friends.  

She even invited me to the sleepovers she did at her house. I loved going to her house, it reminded me of mine, and i get some time off that little bedroom at my highschool. Johanna (or as i call her, jay) is her mom and shes amazing! She so reminds me of my mum. It may seem scary but everything she does its exactly as what my mom does.  

I really got on with her till the point we went shopping together wether or not Lottie was with us. Her family was awesome and, after being there a bunch of times, i got to know her sisters and brothers. Louis was so funny! He always made me laugh and whenever i wasn't having the best day i called him to cheer me up. At first i thought he was gay by the way he looked and talked, but i was completely mistaken and i knew that because he had a girlfriend, Hannah.

By the way, Lottie wasn't the only one i met there. I also got to be friends with a bunch of people my age. But no one was like her, no one knew or understood me like her (apart from louis).

Spring holidays were close! Everyone was excited about it. I wasn't. I wasn't able to fly to spain neither my best friend Marta was able to come. I really though it was going to be the worst holiday ever, no one enjoys staying in your school while on holidays. Friday came by, i was saying goodbye to all my friends, left Lottie the last. She saw something was wrong so when i hugged her she whispered "whats wrong Ana? Are you ok? You know i don't want you to be sad" "im fine, believe me" i said, even if i wasn't fine at all. "oh then i'll need to take another friend to the beach with me and my fam" "No way! I'll go with you!"

Those were the most amazing and funny vacations ever. I had a lot of fun and Louis and Hannah made me laugh every now and then with their weird comments and jokes. At some point of the trip, i thought i heard an angel. It wasn't an angel, it was Louis singing Valerie! "Omg Louis you didn't tell me you were so good at singing!" "i've always said that but he doesn't believe me" said Hannah "i also wanted him to audition for some kind of singing or talent show but he always refuses"  

"i won't pass the audition tho" Louis said. I know he would do an awesome audition and leave them all shocked. 

"im sure u will! Dont you always tell me to believe in myself whenever i struggle with my english? Well thats what you have to do, believe in yourself" suddenly, i heard something about new singers and stuff on the radio, it was a x-factor advertisement. "thats it! You will audition for the x-factor and i won't accept a no as an answer"  

"ok, whatever you want" he said. He didn't seem ilusionated but i know he was all excited.

"i've been trying since the moment we met to get him to audition and he never accepted, how did u do that?" hannah was really impressed.

Finally we got where the x-factor where auditioning everyone and i could tell he was really nervous. I didn't want him to get even more nervous so i didn't say anything. He sang 'Hey there Delilah' and he obviously got three out of three 'yes'. 

Then the judges decided he would be better in a band, a boy-band. And I don't know if it was just me or this boy in the band was staring at me the whole time. It was weird but i liked it at the same time.