Chapter 2

His eyes hypnotized me. I totally thought i was the only one who saw him staring at me until..

"IS THAT HOTTIE STARING AT YOU?!!" lol, Milou whispered loudly in my ear. She was one of the girls i met at my school. I didn't know what to say, he really was staring at me!

Once they got put in a band and they got off stage, me, Hannah, Lottie, Jay and Milou ran after Lou.

"You made it! Told you you would!" i said. Louis nodded with the face.

"i know, i should've believed in you and Hannah" He said looking to Hannah with a massive smile in his face. I left them so they could all have a kind of family time. Milou wanted to go shopping so she left us too.

Once i left them i totally forgot about the 'hottie' who was staring at me. That was until..

*Gawd i can't believe this is happening to me!* i said to myself as i saw that mysterious guy walking into me.

"hey, are you friends of..Louis?" he said. He hesitated a little bit before saying Lou's name, as they just met.

"yup" i couldn't believe he was actually talking to me. I was really nervous, didn't know what else to say. After a few seconds of awkward silence i finally got to say something

"so, you are one of the boys he got put on the band with him?" What a stupid question i just asked! Haha of course he was, he was staring at me and i did the same while they got put on together as a band.

"Yup" he said copying me, i smiled. It was some sort of awkward smile...u know...you're never that close to a guy like him..

"i saw you while we were onstage...so whats your name babe?" he said after another few seconds of awkward silence

It got me a few seconds to make up my mind he called me babe...i mean...why was he so good at having me fall for him?

"Ana, and yours?" i finally said.

"Aw, what a beautiful name! Just like you. And I'm Harry" i trembled a little bit after this. And what i didn't know is that Lottie was staring at us two.