Deal

Megan's P.O.V

"Okay Ezra, I have a deal for you. If you kill Kanan for not providing us information. You can visit Sabine. Sound good?" I looked at Ezra, and Kanan looked horrified. 

Ezra looked at Kanan. "I will do anything for Sabine..." He pulled out his lightsaber and activated it.

He slowly walked towards Kanan, and stabbed him. Kanan looked deep into Ezra's red eyes, a look of betrayal. Then his eyes closed...

"Well done my love." I kissed him. "You can now visit Sabine." Then I dragged him into a ship, chained him up, and stopped controlling him.

"W-What happened." He stuttered.

"You killed Kanan, and now you can visit Sabine." I shrugged.

"I what? No!" He started pulling at his chains. "Sabine, everyone will hate me. Please say your lying!"

"Sorry kiddo, its the truth." I smirked.

"No!" A tear rolled down his cheek.

"Well we're almost there..." I smiled.

Ezra's P.O.V

We came out of hyperspace, and landed in front of the hospital. We both walked up to the gate and rang the bell, a man opened the hatch.

"Visitor or patient?" He looked at us.

"Visiting." Megan spoke up.

"Who are you visiting?" He said writing it down on a clipboard.

"Sabine Wren." I said.

"Okay... She is in the main section, stab wound." He said, and opened the gate.

"What? Who stabbed her?" I said panicking.

"She stabbed herself." He said. Then I noticed, I did this to her. She tried to kill herself because of me.

We walked in the gate and went to her room, she was standing at the cradle. Megan waited outside.

"Why did you stab yourself?" I suddenly said, and she turned around.

"Ezra?" She looked at me in shock. "But you were dead. Malia and Kanan said you were, how are you--?"

"Sabine, I'm okay." I took her hands, and hugged her. Then I looked at the cradle and walked over to it.

"She's adorable, isn't she?" Sabine said, and I nodded.

"Why did you stab yourself?" I turned around, and looked deep into her eyes.

"I thought you were dead..." A tear rolled down her cheek. "I had nothing else to live for."

"Sabine." I looked around. "I need you to--"

"I think we're done here." Megan walked in and grabbed me.

"No! Ezra!" Sabine screamed.

Megan grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the brick wall.

"Leave her alone!" I pushed Megan off her.

"Ezra, if you want her to live, you come with me willingly." Megan walked over to me.

"Fine. Just don't hurt her, or Adrianne." I looked down.

"I won't." She smirked. 

Then I said bye to Sabine, and we got back into the ship, back to the imperial cell I now live in.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sabine lives, and Ezzy saw Adrianne. Kanan is dead, and that about sums it up. Please vote on this chapter!

-Lion