Possessed (Part 2)

Ezra's P.O.V

I stared at Sato's still body. Sato was dead, and it was all my fault. I mean, I never really liked him, but still. Hera will blame me, everyone will blame me, Sabine will blame me.

Thoughts rushed through my head. Megan stood there, still for a few seconds. Blood leaked over the plain metal floor. We needed to escape. But how?

Kanan's P.O.V

We had got news that Ezra was captured, so being the 'caring' crew we are, we had to free him. The mission was left to me and Rex, yay, we got changed into stormtrooper Armor.

"That looks a bit tight on you, oldie." I commented, and Rex turned around.

"It feel's tight too!" He turned to Hera.

"How we getting in?" I turned to face Hera too.

She pointed behind us. Sabine was landing an imperial shuttle.

"How does the Empire keep letting us steal those?" I pointed at it.

"I dont know, I thought it was the same one as last time." Rex rubbed the back of his neck, with a confused expression on his face.

In the shuttle...

Sabine giggled. "Good luck!" She saluted me and Rex.

I looked back at the painting on the wall. "Why does she always do that?" 

"Ha, I think its funny. I mean compared to real life." Rex laughed.

I glared at him.

When we arrived we decided to go to Ezra's cell first. We walked around the corner and everything went black.

Ezra's P.O.V

I looked at the stormtroopers I had just stunned, then Chopper rolled around the corner.

"Chopper?" I ran over to the half-unconscious stormtroopers, and removed their helmets. "Kanan! Rex! Wake up!" I said, while slapping their cheeks.

"Ah... What happened?" Kanan put his hand on his head.

"There was a fight! A big fire fight, you two thought great!" I said as an excuse.

Unfortunately Chopper had the whole thing recorded.

"You shot us!" Kanan yelled.

"Yeah, I mean I didn't know it was you..." I looked down.

"You shot us!" Rex exclaimed.

"Yeah, but it was set on stun" I looked at Rex.

 "Next time you should set to kill!" Rex stood up.

"No!" Kanan yelled standing up too.

"I mean... Just in case it wasn't us." Rex protested.

I stood up.

"This Armor doesn't protect you from everything..." Kanan shook his head.

"You and Rex go find Sato. I'll go with Chopper to destroy the gravity mosh thing." I shrugged.

"With him?" Kanan and Rex said at the same time.

"Yeah! Now go!" I screamed in their ears.

"Ow... Fine." Kanan and Rex ran off.

Me and Chopper headed to the control room.

I slipped past the workers, to the control panel.

"Hey! Stop right there!" A worker began shooting at me. Then every worker crowded around. It was hard to deflect.