Moondust Fades...

Sabine's P.O.V

Ezra finally released me. He kissed me one last time, then charged back into battle.

I turned around to see Megan push Tala off, and Tala shape shifted back into a human.

"You can't say I didn't warn you." Megan clenched her fists, and swung her lightsaber right for Tala's head.

"No!" Mason jumped in front.

"Mason!" I screamed, as he fell to his knees. A stab mark deep inside his chest.

"Oh my god." Megan put her hand over her mouth, and took a step back.

"Mason!" Malia ran over to him, and held her hand over his wound.

Ezra grabbed me, and pulled me into a deep hug. Everything went blank. I could hear the sounds, their voices, I could see the shock stained on their faces. But I didn't move, I was in too much shock.

Zeb was on the ship, looking after Caleb and Adrianne. He didn't know about what happened to Mason.

But the darkness of night flooded the cloudy sky. Only flames, on the tops of torches, lit the area. The light reflected off the red snow. Blood dropped from Mason's chest, onto the white blanket that covered the fields.

I could hear Malia's cries. Even Megan was in shock, which is understandable, because she grew up with him. Yet, she didn't care when Billy died. I guess she saw it coming. He wasn't really helping the Empire, so the emperor would have killed him eventually.

The last light from the sun, shone over the blood red field. Then the full moon rose high in the sky. Stars separately floating in it. The darkness took over, and the torches all blew out.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sometimes I hate myself for killing the characters I love, this is like the third one. I loved Ebony, Billy, and now Mason. I sorta liked some overs who died, but they weren't as main. Anyways, please vote on this chapter if you liked it!

-CHECK OUT MY TWO NEW FANFICS, TOO FAR... AND PROPHECY!-

-Lion