08

"Bay are you ready for lunch?"

Bay knocked on the door from the inside, signalling the nurse she's ready.

her nurse opened the door.

"hands" she ordered. and again, Bay was cuffed.

in the meanwhile, Bay noticed Calum's nurse knocking on his door.

"Calum are you ready for lunch?"

there was no answer, just a deep, crazy laughter coming out of the room.

'they were right. he is mental' Bay thought to herself.

Bay's nurse quickly led her away from Calum's tantrum and straight to the cafeteria. "today we're having an afternoon walk" the nurse informed her.

like she cared.

Bay took her usual spot as the nurse went to get her meal.

suddenly Calum appeared. He looked different though.

he has big black bags under his eyes, his overall was messy and his shoulders were slumped. he almost looked... neglected?

Calum came and sat in front of Bay, his nurse standing next to him.

"are you hungry?" she asked him. he looked up to her, and a smile slowly formed on his lips. soon enough, he was laughing again.

the nurse looked like she pitied him as she pulled an injector out of her pocket and put it right in the noticeable vein in Calum's neck.

a minute later, and Calum was sitting comfortably in his seat, a wide grin on his face, looking high as fuck.

"I'll be right back" his nurse mumbles to Bay, and goes to get Calum's lunch.

"hey Bay" Calum said, then started chuckling.

'somebody please get me out of here' was all Bay thought at that moment.

"so today, we have an afternoon walk" Calum decided to start a conversation.

"the groups are by sections" he informed her, "looks like it's gonna be just you and me, huh B?"

☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒

A/N I wanna bitch slap calum wtf leave the girl alone

and that nurse goddammit don't even get me started

love u like a big fish

-Natalie. Xx