02

"ready for lunch?"

she didn't answer. instead, she just got off the bed and walked towards the room's door.

"I'll take that as a yes"

"show me your hands"

Bay sent her hands forward, and within a second they were cuffed.

"let's go"

the nurse led her through the hallways of section Z, until they finally reached the main room that connects all of the sections.

they turned right, then left, then another left, and then they were there.

the cafeteria.

'just like in high school', Bay thought to herself, 'only here I don't have the ability to hurt anyone'

the nurse walked Bay to her usual spot, in a table isolated from the others, that only held room for 2 or 3 people.

"sit here" she ordered, "and don't move"

Bay sat down and waited for the nurse to get her her lunch.

as the nurse approached Bay with a tray, Bay already knew this was gonna end bad. if she has to eat one more of those disgusting hospital meals she might just try to kill herself again.

"eat" the nurse ordered as she slammed the tray on the table in front of Bay.

Bay didn't talk. she just sat there and stared at her meal. if you can even call it that.

"you're not going to eat it, are you?" the nurse spoke again. Bay already got sick of her voice.

she wanted to kill her.

Bay still didn't talk, and the nurse sighed.

"let's take you back to your room" she said in defeat, leading Bay away from the cafeteria and back to section Z.

'same old shit, but a different day' Bay thought to herself.

☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒

BONUS CHAPTER OMFG GUYS

bay the bae

I'm excited

1d reference right there

-Natalie. Xx