03

"get up"

"I said, get up"

"if you don't get up I will force you to and trust me, you don't want that"

"now get up"

Bay finally got out of the bed and faced her nurse.

"get dressed" she ordered before scattering out of Bay's room.

Bay opened the box that's in the end of the bed, and pulled out the hated grey overall.

she changed into it, throwing her previous cheap onesie into the box and shutting it, then locking it. no one can touch it but her.

a knock echoed through the tiny room that held a little cabin, a window, a bed and the box.

"are you ready?" Bay heard her nurse calling.

instead of talking, she just knocked back on the door.

the door opened to reveal the nurse.

"hands" she ordered. and once again, Bay was cuffed.

"I bet you're wondering why I came for you so early" the nurse tried to start a conversation while navigating through the isles of section Z.

'I don't really care' Bay thought to herself, 'in fact, I really want you to shut up before I'll have to do it for you myself'

"we're having a new patient" the nurse continued.

'how thrilling' Bay thought to herself, 'even more thrilling than the night I got revenge on Tommy Whitesides'

"I think you'll like him, he's just as mental as you"

'like I care' Bay thought.

the nurse kept going.

"he killed his friends and dog, and whenever you ask him a question he just laughs. I think he believes they're still there"

'yay, another loonatic is joining the club' Bay thought.

"his name is calum"

☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒

Are you excited as I am bc I'm so excited that if I were a boy (BEYONCÈ AYE) I would probably get a boner by now ok

I'm sorry for being disturbing

-Natalie. Xx