06

"may I sit here?"

"no, you may not"

"why not?"

"she is dangerous to others"

"so am I. my form says so too"

"go ahead"

Calum took his seat in front of Bay, while she stayed oblivious and just kept staring at her tray, as if wishing to disappear.

"hello"

she didn't answer to Calum's greeting.

"I'm Calum"

this time, Bay looked up and made eye contact with the beautiful, stranger boy in front of her.

then, she looked down again.

"why are you not talking to me?"

"she never talks to anyone" the nurse decided to get in the one-sided conversation.

"what's her name?" Calum asked the nurse.

"is it ok if I tell him?" she turned to Bay, who just shrugged and continued to stare at her tray.

"her name is Bay" the nurse answered for her.

"Bay... what a beautiful name"

Bay didn't respond to anything that Calum said.

she didn't care about him. hell, she didn't care about anyone in this nightmare. she didn't want to get attached. she hated getting attached.

"looks like we got matching outfits" Calum mumbled, gesturing to Bay and his grey overalls and handcuffs.

"she's not gonna talk to you" the nurse sighed, wondering why this boy was so persistent to start a conversation with the muted girl who refused to make a sound ever since she got here.

"wanna bet?" Calum smirked towards the nurse.

☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒☒

A/N calum u annoying asshole leave her alone

Ok that's all I wanted to say

love u people more than I love cheerios

-Natalie. Xx