Kidnapped by one direction

After our little moments we decided to go play LASER TAG I absolutely love that game. We all hopped in the car Liam soon got a call from Niall ugh I still havent talked to the boy he is so annoying and a heartless person ( A/N NOT REALLY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NIALL)

"I don't think that's a good idea" Liam said looking at me from the corner of his eye.

After they talked a little bit more Liam finally hung up

"looks like Niall is coming and crystal" Liam said looking a bit angry. (A/N Crystal is Nialls girl friend.)

"stop the car" I wispered.

"what" Zayn said looking at me.

"STOP THE CAR" I screamed.

"Come on Taylor just face him show him that your unbreakable." Harry said looking at me.

"I am not going laser tagging with those two." I said crossong my arms.

"just dont talk to them" Louis said.

"If i ounch one in the face dont blame me." I muttered.

AT LASER TAGGING PLACE

We seen Niall waiting outside with the ugliest girl I have ever seen ( shes not really ugly ) she had brunette hair with brown eyes she was obliviously showing way to much skin I can't believe Niall picked her over me. No Taylor he was the biggest mistake in your life.

"hey guys" Niall greeted everyone. I felt his eyes on me for a moment but i wouldnt look at him.

"Hey" the boys said greeting him back.

Crystal gives me a disgusted look she acted like she was looking at a cockroach I shouldn't even think that that would offend her family muahahaha.

"that's her" Crystal said looking at me in disgust.

I looked at her like really im disgusting i just narrowed my eyes at her. She kept on making all these side comments about how im disgusting or how im over weight or how im ugly.I have had enough I drew my fist back and punched her in the face she fell down I think just started punching and kicking her the boys finally came to there senses and pulled me back Niall ran over to help her up

"what is wrong with you" Niall said helping the cockroach up.

"what is wrong with me you have to be kidding seriously you are the one that has mental problems I hate you, you could go die in a hole for all I care I hate you"I said, I turned on my heel and ran I had no clue were I wad going but I kept running I heard the boys shouting my name calling me back but I wasn't listening I finally found a nice coffe place I went inside and just sat at a booth.

I heard someone approach me."can I get you anything?" a nice looking waiter said.

"umm just get me a cappachino and a muffin" I said not even looking up.

"ok I'll be right back" She said going to get my order.

I just sat there a few minutes until the waiter brought my cappachino and muffin out. my phone suddenly went off I just ignored it it kept on buzzing i decided to turn it off I had a few hundred dollar bills in my wallet I could probably just go stay in a hotel somewhere. I know that im not going back to that house for a while.

I finally got up after I paid for my stuff and walked out of the little cafe I seen a little hotel across the street I decided to just stay there for the night I finally turned on my phone and called Liam

"TAYLOR ARE YOU OKAY" Liam said sounding worried.

"yea I'm fine I'm staying at a hotel tonight I don't want to be bothered Im not going back ever Liam ever I'll be back tomorrow to pick up my stuff" I said.Before he could say anything I hung up I've had to much drama going on inmy life ever since I've ran into one direction I could just get by with life just fine without them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------