Kidnapped By One Direction

---------------------------------------------

Well here I am on my way to the arena I'm performing at. It was really quiet in here but I liked it. It gave me time to think over some stuff.

I don't know if I should tell Harry about what that girl said. I think I should but then I think I shouldn't.

I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking about this before a concert. I looked out my tinted window to see the arena come into view. I could already see tons if people outside the gates. We drove around until a a different gate came into view. The gate opened letting us slide through before it closed behind us.

My door was opened letting me step out. Mr.Squishy guided me to the doors and to my dressing room "thank you Mr.Squishy now goodbye" I said. He just gave me a weird look. I think he was just confused about his name.

I looked around the room to see two people.there probably gonna help me get ready.

" I don't think we should change your outfit I like it already and I'm Chloe by the way"she said sticking out her hand for me to Shake. I politely shook her hand. " I think we just have to touch up on makeup and hair a little" the other girl said. "I'm sorry where are my manners I'm Diane."sticking out her hand I smiled shaking it.

"Well I'm Taylor and its nice to meet you guys'' I said. "Well lets get started on hair and makeup " Diane said leading me to a chair. She slightly curled my hair and darkened my makeup a little bit "Well I think your on in like five so good luck" Chloe said walking out with Diane.

I looked at myself in the mirror I never thought I would come this far. All because if One Direction. I am really grateful of what they've done for me but they bring a lot of trouble with them.

"Taylor" I turned in my seat to see some random dude. I'll call him kitty. Just because he's quiet like a car. "Your on" he said walking out. I looked at myself one more time before walking towards the door.

I looked down both hall. Great I'm lost. That's until I looked at the wall in front if me to see arrows with stage written in it. They know me so well. I skipped down the hall. I have made it to my destination.

Someone handed me a microphone. I was guided by someone to the side if the stage. I could already hear the fans screaming. Nerves instantly hit me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. I opened my eyes slightly taking a peak. I then ran out into stage and I heard the screams get louder. I brought the microphone to my mouth.

"Hey guys" I said hearing my voice through the speakers. The screams instantly got louder. I chuckled. Well lets get this started. I knew you were trouble came on.

(I'm too lazy to write the whole song)

After the song the fans were screaming. " So I wanna hear some thoughts or questions from you guys." The big screen behind me instantly lighted up. A question came into view.

"Have you seen the new Monsters University movie yet?" " why yes I have and it is a adorable movie" I said chuckling. I did a few more questions until one came up. I stood there frozen but it was quickly taken off. The screen shown a picture of Harry kissing someone with the date at the bottom. What he did happened tonight. I knew that the guy controlling the screen would be fired.

I turned and looked at the crowd. The screams were a lot quieter than before. I took in a shaky breathe. I gave a slight smile. ''Goodnight and Goodbye guys this will be the last time you will see me no more magazines music...nothing.

I walked off the stage handing the remote to a random person. I followed the arrows back to my room. I could feel tears slowly falling down my cheeks.

---------------------------------------------
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN