Kidnapped by one direction

I woke up to some people wispering and let me tell you im not a morning person. I felt body heat and an arm around my waist holding me close to them so i was extra warm and comfy. I heard a snap like someones taking a picture.

"SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH"said some one laughing

i rolled over to try and go back to sleep

"Taylor its time to get up" someone said nudging me

I dont care if its time to get up im comfy so im sleeping in i need my beauty sleep i heard Harry beside me groan it seems as if the boys were trying to get him up to

"Well we warned them" someone said i heard the boys leave the room now i can sleep peacefully. I was almost asleep but was fully awake because someone decided to pour a whole bucket of ice water all over me. I looked up in shocked but guess what Harry was the smart one he actually got up he was smiling at me i could tell he was trying to contain his laughter.

I looked at the boys and guess who was holding the bucket..............Zayn. I looked at them and if looks could kill they would all be dead right now.

You all have 5 seconds to run

1

2

3

Right as i was about to say 4 they all got up and ran in one direction haha you fget it one direc- ok nevermind i think you get it

I got up and simply ran to my bedroom. What did you think i was going to stay in wet clothes. I changed into Skinny jeans with a white flowy tank top with a red pair of toms. I straigten my hair after i brushed it of course i brudhed my teeth put on deoderant ya and so on.

I walked to my bedroom door and looked down the hall. ha those boys thought i was going to chase them well it looks like i get to pull some more pranks on these boys muahahaha -cough- -cough-

I walked into my closet to see my laptop and all my other electronics in there omg i forgot about my secret tunnel. I opened the door to my secret tunnel and heard voices drifting through it. I heard something along the lines of "where do you think she is?"

haha i crawled through my tunnel i looked to my right to see a vent i looked through it to see the living room to see all the boyys in there with frightened faces. Hey look at that i have a good vocabualry today.

"i have no clue where she is but we need to watch out" Liam said

i think im a very good spy i think millions of people would want to see this. I pulled out my iphone and started recording them.

"Well we could play a the kinect while we wait for her to come out for all we know she could be watching us right now" Louis said

oh lou you have no clue (omg lou you and clue all rhyme i had to put it out there)

I seen harry get up and pulled out the new game dance 4 pmg i heard they had good songs on it.

"hey they have what makes you beautiful on it lets do it boys"Niall said with a girly voice. And no we are still not friends i dont think i could ever forgive him but i dont have to dwell on it i have Harry now.

The boys started dancing to the song and let me tell you it was hilarious louis kept on saying "go harry go harry its your birthday" haha.

And guess what its all on video these boys are gonna be a hit

"And there you have it folks the boys making a fool of them selves" i said after i said that i endede the video

The boys were looking every where to try and find me i started laughing outloud but it was soon cut off bby my phone ringing i looked at the contact i.d and Harry was calling me i ignored it but i think the boys still heard it.

"it sounds like it was cominfg from the vent guys"Zayn said while looking closer i think he spotted me cause he shouted at the boys and they started heading to some room. i army crawled backwards and back into my closet. I hurried up and locked my closet door incase the boys tried coming after me.

My phone started ringing again but this time it wasnt any of the boys It was actually Uncle Simon. I wonder what he wants.

I answered it wandering what he wanted me being the curious one

"hello"

"hi Taylor how are ya"

"im great im actually hiding from the boys as of right now did you need something"

"umm yes i would like you to start packing because tomorrow your going on tour for 2 months"

"oh ok ill get right to that thanks Uncle simon bye"

"bye"

i sat there shocked i wouldnt be able to see the boys for 2 months what am i supposed to do without the boys. I mean seriously we are having fun but then i didnt feel so happy anymore.

How am i supposed to break it to the boys

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT