One direction

---------------------------------------------

I got to my room shutting the door behind me locking it. I looked around till I spotted a window in the bathroom. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and sprinted to the bathroom.

I stood on the toilet to reach the window. I push the window upwards but it wouldn't budge. Stupid window can't you see I am in a mission to escape. I mean seriously all I wanted was for you to open. I looked at the window. I am so stupid I unlocked the window and slowly eased threw it.

The window wasn't that high off the ground.

I was about to drop down when I heard people banging on the door begging me to open it. But let me tell you those voices sounded familiar. Like really familiarly.

"Taylor come on its Liam, please open the door." I couldn't do this they knew that I'm heart broken. I jumped out the window the same time the door flew open.

I landed on my feet thankfully it would be bad if I twisted an ankle an or

something. I got up brushing my self off and started jogging to...well i dot really know where. I heard people behind me. I stole a glance and saw it was the one and only.........One Direction.

I yelped and took off into a dead sprint. I might not have a chance because of Liam. You know with his track self. But I don't stop I can't face anyone right now.

I seen the limo that brought me here and begged my legs to go faster I reached the door and went to open it but a hand stopped me. I looked up and seen Liam look at me with sympathy. I turned away begging him to go away in my head.

"Don't leave please he got drunk and... He was being stupid just please don't go us boys need you." Liam said begging me not to go. I heard the other boys getting closer yelling my name.

"Liam please I can't do this right now." I said pulling on the door handle climbing in. "Harry will hate me if I let you go and you know this." He said. "I have to go ill see you in the magazines but you won't be seeing me." I said closing the door and locking it.

I looked at the driver but he was already looking at me with sympathy. I hate it when little fishies like him looked at my like that. "Take me to the hotel please and straight back here ill be fine" I said. He slowly started to pull out towards the hotel. It didn't take very long to get there. " thank you Mr.Fishie." I said closing the door behind me. He just looked at me like I was crazy but he just smiled and pulled away.

I walked to the hotel and took the elevator up to my room. I stepped out and walked down the hall towards my door. I turned the corner and walked to my door. Unlocked it slowly opening the door. I looked around my whole door. I walked to my bedroom pulling out my suitcase.

I started grabbing clothes from all around the room. I zipped up my suitcase taking it to set it by the door. I walked to my bathroom grabbing all my makeup and hair supplies.

I was walking to my door when I heard someone knock on it. "Taylor come on please don't leave.'' Louis said. My Best friend that I couldn't bare to leave. My partner in crime. "Please open up Tay" he said almost begging. I looked out my little peep hole to see it was only him. I let him in.

I seen the other boys come from the sides but I only looked at one particular boy. Harry. He looked sad. Really sad like a little girl lost her balloon sad.

I shut the door so only Louis was in here. I turned to him. He also look sad but not as sad as Harry. Louis held out his arms towards me. I walked to him pulling him into a hug. I could feel my eyes water up. But not a single year was let go.

" I'm sorry but I have to go" I said pulling away from him. He sighed but I knew he understood. "He was stupid and...I'm sorry that this happened to you"he said. "I'm going to miss you Superman." I said giving him a small smile. "I'm going to miss you to Superwoman.'' He said with a smile.

I grabbed my bags and opened the door. The other boys were all sitting down on either Sid of the door. They stood up once they noticed that it was me.

"Im sorry guys but I can't do this anymore" I whispered. I walked up to Niall and got one of his famous Horan hug. I could always go to him if i ever needed a good laugh.I walked up to Zayn and gave him a big hug. I could always go to him if I needed hair tips. I turned to Liam. I gave him a big hug too. I could always go to him for advice.

I then turned towards Harry. I could feel the tears streaming down my face. I walked slowly towards him. He wrapped his arms around me while I did the same. I didn't want to let go but I had to. "Goodbye Harry" I said grabbing my stuff. I gave one last look at all the boys and started my way down the hallway. I could feel there stares on my back as I walked away.

I walked into the elevator and started my way down to the lobby. I finally reached it. Once the doors opened I could hear fans screaming which makes it harder to leave. I could make out the words please don't leave.

I looked at them and said "quiet''. Surprisingly they all stopped. "I'm sorry that it has to end this way but I can't do this anymore. Don't hate the boys hate me ok."

I walked to the doors that led to the outside world. I hailed a cab putting the stuff in the backseat with me. I had him take me to the airport. I paid Mr.Pony the money I owed. You may ask why I named him that well he had a pony tail.

I walked inside the airport towards the ticket thingy. What I don't know what it's called. "One ticket to Lindon please." "Here you go and you have five minutes to get there.'' She said

I took off towards the door with the tunnel I was about to reach the man taking tickets when I felt a hand in my shoulder.

I turned around to find Harry. He looked broken. "Please don't go'' he said. "Harry- " but I was cut off. "Hi I'm Harry" he said holding out his hand. I looked at him like he was crazy. "We're starting over" he whispered with a smile. "I'm Taylor Taylor Smile" I said.

---------------------------------------------
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN