Kidnapped by one direction

My first thought was to hide I ran to my walk in closet and I am very surprised by how much clothes I have. I think good luck was on side today because there was a lock on the door. Whoo hoo those monkeys won't get me now

"Taylor we will find you eventually you can't hide forever" Zayn said in a very creepy voice.

"yes I can" I said relizing i just gave out my location. Great im could never be a ninja ever but watch me i will come back.

"hey shes in her closet" Harry said obliviously following from where my voice came from.

"Its locked" Niall said jiggling the door handle.

"who decided to put a lock on it" Louis said and i know hes looking at all the boys like hes something.

"oops" I heard Liam say.

"I am never coming out" I scream at them.

"you have to eat eventually" Niall said of course he would think of food.

Wow i never thought of that. I could atleast of grabbed snacks or something last night.I started looking around I was trying to see if there was like a hidden door or something and once again luck was on my side whoo hoo I opened it and started climbing through.

"hey it's really quiet" Zayn said.

"maybe she fell asleep" Harry said

"maybe let's just guard the door then she can't get out" Liam said i heard all the boys sit down right in front of my door trying to come up with a plan.

I started crawling really slowly so I wouldn't make any noise I was crawling for about 2minutes until I came to another door I slowly opened it and guess what it led to a pantry which I might say was in the kitchen man I was having a good day. I slowly crawled out and got a box of Oreos I love Oreos I climbed right through the door and crawled back to my closet obviously the boys were still there I could see there shadows under the doorway

"having any fun boys" I said eating the oreos quietly.

"I bored let's go to the beach" Louis said. That boy just has to keep moving.

"sounds like a great idea'Liam said.

I heard shuffling I looked around my closet for a swim suit found one it was a neon pink bikini with white polka dots I found some white shorts and a really cute blue tanktop once I stepped out I was grabbed by Liam

"wow I fell for the stupidest trick in the book didn't I" i said in defeat.

"yes you did" Zayn said he had a look that said how could you fall for that.

"are we still going to the beach" I said looking up smiling.

" hell yeah" Harry said with his dimpled smile.

"then ONWARD MARCH' I said walking towards the beach.

AT THE BEACH

"YES FINALLY WERE HERE" Louis screamed running towards the water.

"I agree" I said almost dying from this heat.

The rest of us started walking towards the water when out of freaking no where I was thrown over someone shoulder I got a glance of there hair and it was blonde

"NIALL PUT ME DOWN" I sreamed punching the poor leperchauns back.

He stopped for a moment. "Naaaa ill pass" And he kept on trucking towards the water.

"PUT ME DOWN" i said still punching his back.

I looked at the boys behind us and they were laughing.

"put me down" I said nicely

''ok'' Niall said.Before I knew what he was doing I was thrown into the ocean I swam back to surface I swear what is there deal with throwing me in water

''ugh ya know karma will be on my best friend soon." i said wading in the water.

"whatever" Liam said putting on his sunglasses.

We heard a camera go off we all looked in that direction and we heard more cameras going off.

Liam pulled down his shades and had a horrified look on his face. He looked at us and screamed "RUN".

We grabbed all of our clothes and other things and ran for the van.

AT THE FLAT

"I'm tired" Louis said flopping on the couch.

"naptime" Harry said laying on the other end of the couch.

"wait we still have to call Simon to tell him about Taylor" Liam said pulling out his phone.

"Ok"all the boys said waiting for simon to pick up. Ive tried telling them to dont do this but do they ever listen? NO.

"hello" said a voice that i would only ever here over the tv.

"hey Simon you know that recording we sent you" Liam said.

"yes I wanted to talk to her" He said.

"oh well here she is" Oh well here she is" He said handing over the phone.

"umm hello" i said

"hello is this Taylor Smile" He asked

"that's me" I said. Wow i sounded just like Raven You know That show Thats So Raven.

"well I want you to come up to the studio tomorrow and get you a record deal'' He said

"OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" i said but was still upset about the boys./

"you welcome well I hav to go ill see you tomorrow"He said hanging up. Wow i just talked to the Simon Cowell.

" what do you guys wanna do" Zayn said obliviously bored.

"ummm oh wait I forgot to tell you guys this we have an interview tomorrow at 12:00 tomorrow" Liam said

"we could gout to nandos" Harry said getting up.

"Yes" Niall wispered in victory.

"OMG I LOVE THAT PLACE" I said getting a bit over to excited.

"lego then" Liam said walking out the door.

AT NANDOS

"I want a some chicken with fries and a strawberry milkshake" i said to the waiter.

''We ll have the same'' Liam said.

"ok ill be right back with that" the waiter said walking away.

While we were waiting we heard another camera and soon there was flashes going off everywhere

"RUN!!!" Liam saidgrabbing everyone. Can we atleast eat in peace.

"but the food" Niall said with a horrified face.

"forget it we will just order chinese" Liam said running to the van.

BACK AT THE FLAT

"well boys I am tired of all this running we did today goodnight" I said walking up the stairs.

"me too" harry said getting up.

"me too" Louis aid getting up to.

All the other boys agreeed to.All of the boys started trudging upstairs except Niall

"Taylor I can't hold this in any more I really really like you" Niall said blushing.

I sat there for a minute. Wow this adorable leparchaun just admitted that he likes me.

"Niall I like you too" i said.

Ad I said those words he started leaning forward and we crashed our lips together at that moment another camera went off we looked in the direction of where it came and seen some paparrazi running or driving away

"sooooooo Taylor I have a question" He said looking at me.

"umm ok shoot"

"will you be my girlfriend"