Chapter Five: Saving The Boys!

I called Raven on her phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Alex. You Okay?"

"Not my best. My wrist hurts, and I have no clue where I am. How about you? Is Starfire still with you?"

"No, while you were gone we got spotted. We knocked out Robin, and we're still trying to figure out about these things attached to there head. Me and Starfire got separated. I'm hiding in one of the rooms, but Starfire is still by herself. She told me Gizmo, See more,  Billy numerous, and Jinx is chasing after her. She can't take them all at once, I need you to find her."

"What about Cyborg and Beast Boy?"

"Just leave them there. There already effected. We can't lose anybody else."

"Got it. I'll go look for her." I say and hang up.

I try to call Starfire. She didn't pick up. Crap!

I began looking around for Starfire. I suddenly hear firing. That sounds a lot like Star's starbolts. I flew in the direction of the sound. I seen Starfire shooting at Gizmo. I see Jinx running up to attack Starfire.

I fire an ice blast at causing her to fall down.

"*Gasp*. Friend Alex."

"HI. I'm here to help." I put the freezing aura around Jinx.

"Riiiight. Now!" I yell. She blast Jinx causing Jinx to be frozen.

"There we go" I said.

I look at Billy and he began multiplying himself. I began blasting each one with water. I couldn't do as much,. I was still tired from fighting Mammoth.

"Starfire. We have go find Raven!" I yell.

We began flying from them. We manage to get away. We went back to the room with Cyborg and Beast Boy. I see Mammoth attempting to get up.

"Don't you even think about!" I yell blasting him with water. Starfire picks up Cyborg and BB and we fly out of the room.

We were able to locate Raven.

"Guys! Your alright." Raven says.

"Not as alright as you think." I say pulling up my white sleeves showing her my wrist

"What happened to you?". Raven said.

"Mammoth. He squeezed and crushed my wrist."

"Crap, I'm glad you two are still in one piece ."

"Thanks. So did you figure out what's wrong with them?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm sure a good bit of water will handle it."

"That I can handle." I say pouring water into the machine attached to his head. It chipped off their head.

They were still unconscious.

Suddenly the door opens. We see Billy, Gizmo and See more.

"Let's end this now." Raven says as me and Star nod.

Starfire takes on See more, Raven goes for Billy numerous and I go for Gizmo. I froze the robotic legs he was using to stand on causing him to fall. I then help Starfire will See more. I launched him in the air and the blasted him down with water.

I froze him to the wall. Raven then just finished with Bill. Starfire and Raven carry the boys home. We then go to a hospital to check out my wrist.

"There, that should do."

The nurse said. She tied bandages on my risk. It'll take 3-4 weeks to heal. We then fly back to the tower. We come back to see Robin and Beast Boy cleaning water out of Cyborg.