Chapter Two: First Day Of Training

I woke up my alarm clock ringing in my ear. I set it for 5:00 in the morning. This way I have time for breakfast and a shower. I cleaned up and got dressed then flew outside to the city.

"Alright, I have good timing. It's only 5:30, and training starts at 6:00. I went in the store and bought a coffee and a bagel.

" I feel so hipster with this coffee." I say while flying toward the tower.

I sat down and began eating. I see Raven floating in opening the fridge.

" Ugh! It's so annoying that there's never any food here."

"there's a coffee shop not to far from here." I say.

"Right, okay. Thanks. Good luck with Robin."

" Thanks. And your welcome."

Good luck me. I walk around the tower to find a gym.

"Maybe I'm to early?" I question while looking around.

I see Robin walk in.

"Glad to see your on time." Robin said.

"You know what they say. Early is on time, on time is late, and late is unexceptional." I said.

"Good, let's begin. Your job, is to battle me." Robin says with pride.

"Oh, um... Okay." I say looking at him.

He began running toward me and attempts a fly kick. I fly above him and stay in the air. He continues to jump and try to reach me.

"Hey! Get back down here and fight!" Robin yells.

I was planning what I should do to stop him. I didn't want to injure him, just stun him enough to make him stop.

I land to the ground and make a ice shield and look at him. I motion my hand in telling him to come over and fight me. He began running. He attempted a fly kick. I charged at him with my shield knocking him on the ground. I then made a sword out of ice and pointed it at his throat.

"Sorry, was that to much?" I say moving back.

"OOOOOOOH! YOU JUST GOT SERVED BRUH!"

I look over to see Beast Boy and the other titans walk in.

"Well, I wasn't going my hardest. So of course I let him win." Robin said.

"Well, thanks Robin." I said with a smile.

"How about a three on three?" Raven offers.

"Sure" I said. We each forms teams of three. It was me, Raven, and Starfire vs the boys.

"Your going down girls!" Beast Boy yells. Me and Starfire look at each other.

"Oh yeah! When the pigs begins to do the flying! " Starfire yells.

"You mean"when pigs fly." Me and Raven both say in sync.

"Exactly." Starfire says.

"It looks like there planing." I said.

"Alright, here's the plan. I'll take Beast Boy, Starfire you take Robin, and Alex you take Cyborg. If you take out your opponent early, help your fellow comrades, got it?" Raven says as me and Starfire nod.

"Let's do the kicking of the butt." Starfire says, then giggles after.

"Go team!?" I say putting my hand out.

"Go team!" Starfire says In excitement and Raven says in boredom putting there hands on top of mine.

We let go and look at the boys. We start the plan. Starfire goes toward Robin, Raven goes toward Beast Boy. I look over at Cyborg a little worried.