Chapter Four: THREE VS NINE? (you mean eight)

After Jinx put something on the back of their head there eyes turned red.

"It's probably mind control." Raven said.

"Give up titans. There's no way you can win against all nine of us." Gizmo says slowly walking towards us while we are stepping back.

"But there's eight of you, not nine" I said. He takes a moment to recount.

"Raven. What do we do?" I said.

"We're. Gonna. RUN!" She said. We start running away from them. We were a little faster then them.

"Someone do something!" Raven yelled.

"*Gasp* I got it!" I yell.

I put ice over the floor making us gets lot more distance. We hid in a room that we found.

"Nice thinking Alex. So, what do we do now?"Raven said.

" Well, IL it would be best if we could separate them. If we can at least get one of the boys back it would make it 7 vs 4. With some luck, we could actually pull it off. "

" Yeah, except Jinx kinda jinx's everything" Raven says.

"Then we'll have to go with out luck then. Just draw their attention. I'll have them chase after me, you guys take one of the boys and figure out what's wrong with their head." I said.

"It's a good plan, but to risky. Plus your still new." Raven said.

"Don't worry team, I got this. Group hug before I go?"

"Group of the hugs." Starfire says. After the hug I peek out and see all of them walking.

"Um. Hey!" I yell catching their attention.

"To bad you can't control me. I said. They all start chasing me.

I kept ice on the floor. Since I can fly it won't effect me. I could only see four of them still chasing me. This means that the others fell behind. I hope Raven caught one of the boys.

So far it was me vs Mammoth, Cyborg, See more, and Beast Boy. I had to separate them more, I can't take all four of then. I began to run again. I flew at a fast rate leaving ice in my trails. Clearly I will have to fight Beast Boy since he's flying over all the ice.

I was lucky able to separate from See more. So it's me vs Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Mammoth.

I got in a stance ready to fight.

I'll have to outsmart them. I could keep running, but I don't wanna risk running into another problem. I guess I'll have to taunt them.

"Bring it on boys, you may have brawn, but you three combine doesn't make up for half of my brain." I say smirking. Beast Boy turns into a gorilla and the three of them come charging at me.

I fly over their attack. They attempt again, but this time I had a counter. I made a big bus bulldoze them. It hit Cyborg and Mammoth but Beast Boy flew over it. He then turned into a dinosaur and tail slapped me. I flew into a wall.

I look up a little dizzy. I see all three of them running up to me. I roll to the side and fly around evading their moves.

I'll have to take out Cyborg first. I already New how, it just wouldn't have a positive effect on him. But I have to do what must be done.

I blasted Cyborg with a wave of water causing him to stay down on the ground. The water affected his circuits.

"Sorry, Cy. You wouldn't stop." I say to myself.

I look up at Beast Boy and Mammoth.

"Time to start evening the odds." I say with confidence. I can easily take Beast Boy. But I don't wanna get hit by Mammoth. His muscles aren't just for show. But If I take Mammoth out first, Beast Boy might sit on me in his whale form. I gotta think of something.

I fly around thinking about what to do. I hope the girls are having better luck then me. Beast Boy goes running towards me as a ram. I freeze his legs then slam a block of ice on his head. Then one on his back turning out of the ram form back to normal.

After I did that Mammoth came up and punch me in the face. I fell down to the ground. I felt very dizzy. I tried to get up put he sat on top of me and grabbed my wrist. I struggled to get up. Dang it, he's to strong.

I make eye contact with him glaring at him. He smirk with his teeth.

"At least the hive is capable of having white teeth and keeping the clean." I said. He then spit right in my face.

"Ew. Was that really needed?" I say in discuss.

I just have to remember what I'm fighting for. I try to fight his grip, but he was physically stronger than me.

"So, they really let weaklings like you join the titans?" Mammoth said.

"You cheated. If it was just one on one, I would've won. "

"Aww. Well we both know that's a lie." He says chuckling after words.

Is this guy 200 pounds or something?

He began squeezing my wrist very hard. I could feel and hear the bones cracking in my risk. I began to lower my body temperature. It was cold enough to remove his hands. I blast him off. I looked down at my wrist. The bones didn't even look like they were shaped properly. They hurtled so much just to slightly move them.

I looked to see Mammoth getting back up. I had to think of something. I didn't wanna use my magic due to how much my wrist was in so much pain. But I don't think have  much of a choice. I blasted him down with water.

"Surrender. Or face your punishment." I said. He didn't listen. He began running toward me. I flew toward him and kicked him in the face, and blast him with water.

He wasn't going down. I can't use my powers as well. It then hit me.

I got a plan. I put my hand on the floor and my the whole floor into ice. He can't run or fight properly. Now I have the upper hand. I began firing blocks of ice at him. I made three fall directly on his head, knocking him out. The ice around the room faded away as I fell to my knees.

I looked at my wrist. It looked purple. I tried to get my mind back on track to the original mission.