Chapter Three: First Crime?!

I was dreaming that I was flying on a cloud. I then heard a loud alarm ringing. I covered my ears to the sound. I got dressed and came out my room and followed Raven.

"Crime alert!" Robin yelled.

"Alright, let's get this over with. I have some pretty pretty Pegasus to catch up on" Raven said.

"I love that show." I said.

"Great. You can join me and Starfire later." Raven said.

"Alright. Let's go." Beast Boy said.

"Wow, my first crime." I said.

"Hold it newbie. Your not coming." Robin said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because. Your not finished your training." Robin said.

"Yeah, but I beat Beast Boy in the training." I said.

"He does make a good point" Raven said.

"Fine." Robin said.

"So who is it this time" Cyborg asked.

"The hive five. TITANS! GO!" Robin yells as we all run in the elevator. We stood on the bank building seeing them walk out with bags of money.

"Stop right there, Hive!" Robin demands. We all got in position to battle. Well everyone except Cyborg. He was just smiling.

"Um... What's with him?" I ask.

"Right. Cyborg has a crush on jinx." Raven said.

"WHAT! NO I DON'T" He said.

"Well that's to bad Cy. Like it or not. She's EVIL. She has to go down." Robin said

"Alright. Titans Go!" Robin yelled. I'm not sure what I was suppose to do. I was kinda just watching the others. Everyone seem to be doing good, everyone except Cyborg. Jinx seemed to be beating him while he was just letting her.

I fly down to help. I fly toward Jinx and kick her down to the ground.

"Wow! I just did that." I said.

"Whoa! What are you doing?!" Cyborg yelled.

"I'm helping you. She was hurting you, so I came down to help. "I say as Jinx hops back to her feet.

"Don't worry Alex. I got this one." Cyborg said

"Are you sure Cy? "

"Trust me bro. She's not a problem for me." He called me bro! As soon as he said that she floated Cyborg in the air and threw him down.

She floated me, but I countered it with my flight.

"Well. I see the titans got a new rat." Jinx said.

"What did you just call me?"

"Oh you heard me. Do you need me to say it again?"

I flew down and we both start fist fighting. I hopped back,  I made huge amount of water and blasted her down. She hopped back up to her feet.

"Is that the best you can do?" Jinx said.

I made a bat out of ice and swung it in her face. I then blasted her down with water again.

"Sorry, was that to much?" I say in a smart tone.

I then trap her in an ice box. Raven then traps the rest of the hive in a big cage.

" I said I could handle it. " Cyborg said angry at me. I thought he would've been happy that I helped him.

" I'm sorry. I was just trying to help you. "

Teen titans go (Cyborg x OC) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara