Chapter Twenty Two

Hey guys! Bad news. School is starting soon, so I won't be able to write as much!

I will only be writing one story a week, so one week it'll be this one, and next week my Ianthony one!

Plus, I'm going on vacation! Yay!

This chapter is going up today cause I'll be packing and leaving Thursday! Whoo!

Good news is a pre wrote some of the chapters, so I can just upload!

I'm really sorry to everyone! :(

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter Twenty Two It's Love

A Mari and Sohinki Fanfiction

Mari's POV:

"Welcome home!" I said to Sohinki. He picked me up, and spun me around the airport floor like we hadn't seen eachother in months. It felt likes months...

"It's good to be home," he whispered in my ear. "How's the house looking?" He asked, setting me down.

"Amazing! Expecially the game room in the basement. You can film your stuff there, and you won't have to go to the HQ."

"Awesome," he said, taking my hand, and walking to the car. "I can't wait to see it."

"I can't wait to show you," I giggled, not telling him about the surprise I had planned.

"I have something for you," he said, pulling a box out of his pocket and sliding a ring on my finger. "It's a promise ring. I promise to love you forever."

"That's so sweet!" I said, giving him a kiss. "Thank you so much!"

I showed him the basement first, then the first floor, and lastly the second, making sure to save the nursery for last.

"Hey, remember how we said that we were leaving the extra bedroom empty?" I asked.

"Yeah... what about it?"

"I might have done a little something with it," I said, pushing open the door.

The walls and floors were still white, but a single white crib stood in the middle. Inside was a little white box, wrapped with red ribbon.

"What?" He asked, obviously confused. He opened up the box to reveal te pregnancy test.

"Surprise," I said, giving him a smile.

"You're..."

"Yes," I nodded.

"Oh my gosh," he said, wrapping me in a tight hug. "We're having a baby!"

End of book 1