Chapter Six: Couples Challenge

'Ello lovely's! Yes, I'm really back so soon. This chapter is very random, but I thought it was cute, and I've seen a lot of YouTube couples do something similar. So... enjoy.

A/N: I'm very sorry to inform you that I haven't gained legal rights of any business, or the Smosh name.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter Six It's Love

A Mari and Sohinki Fanfiction

Everyone really wanted me and Sohinki to do a couples trivia quiz, so on Wendsday, while I played Grand Theft Smosh with Lasercorn, Jovie and Ian, he printed off the questions and set up a little area in the corner of the office to look like a game show.

"Are you ready?" He asked after we were done.

"Yeah, ready to beat you!" He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Lasercorn, wanna help us?"

"Sure, what can I do?" He asked, coming over to us.

"You need to read us these questions and make sure we play fair," he explained, handing him the paper.

"I can do that." We started the camera and he sat between us.

"Hi guys," Sohinki said. "Today I'm here with Lasercorn, and the lovely Atomic Mari, and today were doing the couples tag."

"Yup! So basically Lazercorn is gonna read us questions, and we have to answer with what we think the other would answer with. Oh, and we only have 30 seconds to answer," I finished.

"And the loser has to do the Warhead challenge!" He finished.

"You didn't tell me that!" I exclaimed. He shrugged innocently.

"Ok, first question," Lasercron said, reading from the page. "Name the others two closest friends." He set the timer on his phone and we scribbled until it went off.

"I'll go first," I volunteered. "I said Lasercorn and Jovie."

"Yup. Good job. I said Kalel and Meghan."

"Nope! Kalel and Melanie."

"Can I get one point?"

"No!" I said with a laugh.

"Question number two is what is the others favorite music group, composer or instrument?" Again, we scribbled.

"I said drums," I said. "It's a total guess.

"Nice try. It's actually guitar. Your favorite band is Coldplay."

"Yeah! How did you know?"

"Because you always sing along when it comes on the radio."

"Oh!" I said with a giggle.

"Number three! What's one of the other person's hobbies?"

"Dancing!" I said.

"I put the same thing!" We both laughed and Lasercorn rolled his eyes

"Four, what's stressing the other person right now?"

"Well," Sohinki said, deciding to go first. "You have a huge dance recital coming up, and your helping plan Kalel and Anthony's wedding, and that can't be easy."

"Pretty much, but you're living a pretty peaceful life right now."

"Well, sometimes I'm afraid that someone much cooler than me will come and sweep you off your feet, and you'll leave me."