Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty It's Love
A Mari and Sohinki Fanfiction

Mari's POV:

"Hey guys!" I said, opening the door to our new house. Ian, Melanie, Felix and Marzia were here to help me move.
"Hi Mari!" I Ian said. "Was the stuff delivered yet?"
"Yup, it's in the dining room. Come in," I said, leading them through the freshly painted house.

We decided on a lime green, white and black deisn for the whole house. It looked super cool, and we found a lot of furniture and decorative things for a good price.
The living room would have a white L-shaped couch with lime green and black throw pillows. A black coffee table was under a lime green and black checkered rug. A black bookshelf was behind it, and held pictures of us and our friends in white and green picture frames. The floors were black hardwood and the walls were white.
The kitchen was very similar to the living room. The floors were the same, but the walls were lime green. The fridge, stove and hanging lights were silver, but all the cabinets and counters were white. A black island with a white top was in the middle of the room, and had four gray stools with black cushions stood around it.
The dining room had two white walls, and two green walls, since it was connected to both rooms. A huge glass table had six big, plush black chairs around it, and a glass jar of fake green apples in the middle. More pictures were around the walls.
The master bedroom had the black floors like the rest of the house, and black walls. The bed itself was white, but the comforter and pillows were white and green. The dressers, bedside tables and closets were also white.
The master bathroom had a huge white jacuzzi tub, black counters where the sink was, a black toilet, and a black and green shower curtain. The walls had white tiles all over them, and the floor was the same black hardwood.
The guest bedroom had black walls, and a black comforter. The pillows were white and green. The bathroom was green, and had all black and white appliances, including a clawfoot tub.
We made the basement a gaming room. The walls were black with white shelves, that held a huge amount of games. We had big comfy white chairs, a Wii, an Xbox, our computers and a huge TV!

"Thanks again guys," I said, once everything was all moved in.
"No problem Mari," Ian said happily.
"We're going out to dinner," Felix said. "Do you wanna come?"
"I'd love to, but I'm really tired from moving," I lied. "Next time for sure."
"Ok," Marzia said. Both her and Mel gave me a quick hug, and left with their fiancé's.
I grabbed my phone from the counter and dialed Lazercorn. He was the only person who knew about the baby, and I wasn't telling anyone else. Sohinki should have been the first person to know, and I was upset that he wasn't.
"Hey," I said. "Common over."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sohinki's POV:

"So Matt?" My mom asked. "How's it going with Mari?"
"It's going good," I told her. I was out to dinner with my mom, my brother Michel and his wife Caitlynn. My dad wasn't around much. After we filmed that Smosh video, he disapeared and we haven't heard from him since.
"It's too bad that she couldn't have come," Mile said, taking a bite of his spaghetti.
"I agree," Caitlynn nodded. "I'd loved to meet her."
"She had a lot of work back home," I explained.
"Whatever happened to Rebecca?" My mom asked, obliviously. "She was so nice."
"Mom, I don't want to talk about her," I reminded her.
"Right, right. Sorry," she blushed.
"Do you two plan to get married soon?" Caitlynn asked.
"I don't know," I admitted. "We said we'd take it slow, but things have happened so fast."
"That's what happened with me and Cait," Mike said. "And that's why we have to tell you, Cait's pregnant!"
"Oh Mike!" My mom said, getting up to hug them both. "That's amazing!"
"Congrats!" I smiled. I don't know why, but the news reminded me of Mari. I missed her more than words could describe.