Chapter Four: Slenderman's Forest

Hello! I feel like I haven't written in forever. So... I was thinking of writing a Les Mis Fanfiction about Marius and Eponine. What do you think? Do they even have a ship name?

A/N: THIS GIRL DOESN'T OWN SMOSH!!!!!!! THIS GIRL DOESN'T OWN ANY BUISNESSES INFLICTED IN THIS FANFICTION OR THE SONG I'M PARODYING BY ALICA KEYS!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter Four It's Love
A Mari and Sohinki Fanfiction

Mari's POV:

Well, it was finally Thursday, AKA the day we had to tell everyone about Marhinki. I was happy to get it off my chest, if you want to know the truth. I was glad I didn't have to worry about fans seeing us in public, or looking at him for too long in other videos. Letting this out would make our life easier.
"Ready to film?" Ian asked, shaking me out of my thoughts.
"Yup," I said, standing up and following him to the filming room.
"Look, you'll be fine," he promised, giving me a friendly hug.
"Thanks," I said, hugging him back. I was lucky to have an awesome friend like him. Heck, I was lucky to have friends like all 4 of them, plus something more.
We played Just Dance Kids Addition, because Anthony had "accidentally" left out Just Dance 4, and his cat, Pip scratched it. We had ordered another copy, but Game Stop only delivers so fast.
Anyways, Anthony and Joven lost, so they had to dance together. It was rather hilarious if you ask me. They were both great sports about it though, and they didn't seem to mind. Anyone but Kalel might have been weirded out, but we've done crazier things at Smosh Games.
"Oh, and me and Sohinki have a special announcement to make," I said, before the end of the episode.
"We're dating," he said, after putting his arm around me and kissing my cheek. Everyone clapped, even Flitz and Wes, who were in the editing room. I blushed.
"Ok guys, see you next time on..." Ian started.
"GAME BANG!" All six of us yelled together.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Matt Sohinki's POV:

This was all Anthony and Ian's idea. Well, I'm not going to lie, it wasn't all Anthony and Ian's fault. It was the fans fault too. They were the ones who had tweeted that they wanted to see me and Mari play Slenderman for this weeks bonus episode, but it was Anthony and Ian who were providing them with what they wanted.
"Hey guys!" Mari said. I hadn't relized she had started the camera. "Today were going to get scared."
"We're playing Slenderman's forest, because... well, it's what all you want," I explained. Mari's going to be controlling the view point and I'll be making our charcter walk." I looked over at Mari, who had her hair pulled up into a ponytail, and she was wearing one of my sweatshirts that was about two sizes too big, but she still looked perfect.
We shut off the lights and started the game. We spawned on a creepy dirt path in an even creepier forest. I started walking towards the woods, and Mari stopped me.
"What are you doing?" She asked him.
"Going in the woods," I answered patiently.
"Why?" She asked, looking at me like I was crazy.
"Because, it's not safe on the path."
"Why not?" She asked.
"Doesn't it seem like he would expect us to follow the trail?"
"No!"
"Well, the pages are in the woods," I explained.
"Fine," she said, giving up. I gave her a small, satisfied smile and kissed her cheek.
We journeyed into the woods, going towards the left, finding three pages in the process.
"See? I told you the woods would be a good idea," I told her.
"Yeah, yeah," she said with a smile. "Ooh! Go into that building!"
"That's not the best idea..."
"Meow," she protested.
"But Mari I-"
"Meow," she interrupted again.
"Fine, but don't blame me when Slender gets us."
"Yay!" She said, happy to get her way. We ventured into the building, picking up a page in the process.
"Was that chair turned over a minute ago?" I asked her as we were leaving the building.
"I don't remember... I don't think so..." We came to the exit of the building, and as we peeked out the door You-Know-Who was waiting for us.
Mari jumped, and burrowed her head into my shoulder. I jumped, but only a little. I heard Joven and Lasercorn laughing from the side if the room with their desks.
"Not funny!" Mari yelled, sticking her tongue out at them.
"I don't know," Lasercorn said between gasps for breath. "It was pretty funny."
"Ok, that's it for this episode," I said. See you guys on Monday for Super Mari Fun Time."
"Bye!" Mari said, giving a peace sign. I shut the camera off, and leaned back in my chair, wrapping Mari up in my arms. "That was terrifying!" She whispered.
"I know," I said, stroking her hair. "Want to play more?"
"H*** yeah!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! More's coming soon, my pinky promises.
Yeah, I just used a Despicable Me reference. Deal with it! 8|