Chapter 5- Aphrodite Cabin

ACACIA P.O.V

I was so busy thinking about the note, I barely realized that I had entered the Aphrodite cabin. The whole cabin reeked of purfume, ribbons were on the walls, and eveything was tidy and in order. Even the boy's side of the cabin. There HAS to be something wrong with that. I think.

'Hi there Acacia!' 

I turn around to see a girl with long, brown unbrushed hair, a dagger was strapped to her waist and she wasn't wearing any make up. I liked the fact that she either didn't realize or didn't care

I smile nervously.

'I'm Piper, the head of the cabin.' She continues.

I was so relieved to have such a nice leader.

I nod in acknowledgement.

She smiles.

'I like how you hate the blessing.'

'Did you hate it too?'

'Yeah'

I look around to see people snickering and gossiping. 

Piper sees my worry and takes pity on me.

'You can sleep on the bunk below mine.' She smiles.

'Thanks' I murmur. 

'If you need anything, just tell me.'

'Um.. how long with the blessing last for?'

Piper thinks for a moment.

'One week, maybe even two.'

I groan.

'It's okay sugar pie, Aphrodite took a blessing on you, now you have to live with it.' Someone says

I look towards the sound and find a girl with trailing blond hair, lots of make up and a mocking sneer. I immediately hated her. She reminded me of every snobby girl I had ever met.

I scrunch up my face with disgust.

'Oh stop that face! You'll break all the mirrors with your ugliness.'

Everyone except Piper and some of her friends, laugh.

'Makenzie I don't see why you have to be so mean.' Piper snaps.

Thank goodness she was there for me, or I would have been bullied like there was no tomorrow.

'I wasn't mean!' Mackenzie protests, fluttering her fake eyelashes. 'I was just... WELCOMING her. Wasn't I Ruby?' She nudges the girl next to her. Ruby nods glumly. I can't help but feel sorry for her, poor thing, having to be a slave of Mackenzie.

Piper rolls her eyes at them.

'LIGHTS OUT!' Chiron yells from outside. 

 Mackenzie gives me one last evil sneer and struts her way to her bunk.

Piper guides me to my bunk and hands me some PJ's. 

'I'm sorry they're so plain.' She apologizes. 

I smile at her gratefully.

'It's fine, thank you for sticking up for me earlier.'

She winks. 

'What are friends for?'

I lay on my bunk and watch everyone carefully slip into their PERFECT beds. 

'What's that?' Pipers eyes set on a white slip of paper sticking out of my dress..

Before I can stop her, she takes out the slip and reads it.

My heart beat stops dead.

Her smile grows wider.

She looks at me admiringly.

'Oh, Acacia...' She smiles 

FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE ME STORIES!!! (P.S I will dedicate a chapter to you!)

VOTE PLZ! COMMENTS APPRECIATED!

TO VOTE CLICK THE STAR NEXT TO THE SHARE BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE OF YOUR PAGE!